-"I Got You"-

After Player's comfort and help, Mr.Cheese managed to at least get his mood fixed. For the rest of the rounds and probably for the next rounds of game, Mr. Cheese would be hanging or would be around Player for the time being.

  Right now, red and orange are in Admin, doing theit card swipe. Player managed to do it first try so he can impress the Cheese even though it is a fake task meanwhile the Cheese actually had a bit of trouble while card swiping due to just recovering from a breakdown.

  Because of Mr.Cheese having trouble, Player helped him by going behind and holding the Cheese man's hands then slowly but also rightly swiping the card so that it would make the green light sound that it's good. Mr.Cheese's reaction was thankfulness and glad while Player was blushing due to the closeness of them and he probably thinks that they were kinda hugging at that moment.

  'dang it! Why does this Cheese have to be so cute!?' Player thought as the Cheese man thanked him with a smile. Player's respond was a thumbs up as his heart paced.

  After a while, they arrived in reactor so Mr.Cheese could do the simon says. Since Player is a impo and doesn't have tasks, he was only there to admire his favorite orange while he does his task. Right now, Red is leaning on the wall while staring at the struggling Cheese with the task. Player let out a chuckle or two whenever the Cheese man had the frustrated look once he messed up. 'hehe, you can do it, Chee' Player thinks.

  In the middle of finally finishing the task, a dead body was called. Everyone hurried to the cafeteria table, sat down then started speaking.

"Well, this is certainly surprising.. after a long quiet peace, there comes death!" Captain first spoke.

"Yeah, it was a little bit too quiet then suddenly a body.. and it's Mother's body" Veteran commented

"Hmm, guys, I think I have a feeling it's Mr.Cheese.." The Gentleman announced, the cheese man jumped and felt the sad feeling randomly growing back in his chest.

"Wh-what!? How can you say that! It's not me! It's not Mr.Cheese!" Mr.Cheese shot back, waiting to see what'll the Gentleman say.

"Well, you were suddenly gone when Mother arrived.. I have the feeling that you were gone so you could plan on finally killing her after talking to me because she was distracted" The Gentleman explained. It was a kinda a good statement that most of them looked like they agreed on.

"Hmm, seems meaningful to me" Captain said followed by poopy fart's sounds or.. words.

"嘘をつくつもりはない、それは理にかなっている…なんだか" Ninja responds.

"I genuinely believe The Gentleman, Mr.Cheese has been acting real weird lately, I'm gonna be honest" The Egg Head says while scooching over closer to the top hat man

  At this point, Mr.Cheese felt like he was actually gonna get voted out... For something that he didn't do. And what's crazy about this is that the man he once cared about is the one blaming him. He felt anger rise in his chest, he hates The Gentleman at this point that he doesn't even care what he says, his opinions, or his comfort. He wants to be alone so he could let the sadness out, but then while he was darkening, Player spoke.

"No!" Player shouted, sounding kinda furious even if he has been quiet almost the whole meeting. "It's not Mr.Cheese. it's just a guess, whatever the Gentleman said, but Mr.Cheese has been with me ever since after he left The Gentleman. Mr.Cheese forgot something in Electrical and we bumped into each other, after that, we were together the whole time. So it's not a clear truth that Mr.Cheese did kill Mother." Player protected. Going closer to Mr.Cheese to further help him out.

  After Player's statement, Everyone also somehow agreed and now, the only ones that voted for orange was Mr.Egg and The Gentleman. The rest basically skipped, and Mr.Cheese was relieved and so did Player because it was too early for the Cheese to die, he thinks.

  After everyone scattered and the red and orange managed to go alone on the left of the map in coms, they had a little chat.

"Uhm, Just wanna say, thank you, Player.. that was.. really kind of you.. I appreciate for you taking my back" The Cheese man thanked, hugging the Red spaceman that immediately hugged back, slightly blushing thanks to the close contact.

"You're welcome, Mr.Cheese. Come on, I just can't let a innocent crewmate- 'that's so adorable' -just get dragged into outer space with no excuses, right? Plus, what I did said was true.." Player replied, kinda hugging the Cheese a bit tighter after thinking.

"Aww, yeah.. thanks again I guess.. I'm so glad you're here and there or else I'll actually have to continue my day as a floating soul" Mr.Cheese said, wanting to pull back, but thought of not too since he's actually enjoying the other's comforting warmth and care that The Gentleman once gave him.

  Player was also dearly enjoying the hug and wished that it would last forever, but I guess his wish can't came true cause his Imposter friend, sabotage lights causing the Orange to panic and pull back.

  Player was a bit dissatisfied, but he was still glad since now, Mr.Cheese was holding on to him for dear life.

"I have a terrible feeling that there's a chance for us to get double killed, right here right now!" Mr.Cheese slightly squeeze on Player's arm and because Player is a Impo, he's not effected by this.

"Don't worry, it's gonna be okay.. I'll protect you" Player tried to calm the Cheese down, but It's result is just them accidentally falling inside the vent due to Mr.Cheese pushing them in the corner where the vent was placed. Since Player was an Imposter and because both of them were practically both standing on the vent that was slowly getting pushed downwards and breaking, they fell inside together, trapping both of them in a vent that's now locked shut.

The vent was closed because of the pressure that pushed it down, after they were now inside, it bounced back more tightly and got more extended now it's stuck.

'shit...?' Player thought. Player doesn't know if he should be happy that they're both together alone or should be scared because they'll get suspicious for not being in sight of anyone.

"This made it worst! We're stuck!" Mr.Cheese whined after trying to get out by pushing and trying to open the vent but then he realized that he's not an imposter to do so.

--

Hmm, I feel like I'm gonna end this part right here... I kinda made Mr.Cheese a little too dramatic but... It's my A.U so... Eh. Wait for the next part to find more romance!