part 8

Next day in the college
.
.
.
.
"So students, now I am going to make groups and your assignment should be submitted till tomorrow morning. In every group we will have one boy and one girl, " the teacher said.

Students started to whispered hearing that and the teacher just glared at them to make them shut up their mouths.

"So dhruv and srishti, Ella and james, kartik and bhravi , flora and Luke." The both couples were very happy to get their love as assignment partner.

"Zoi and rishabh." Zoi rolled her eyes as she got paired up with the nerd fat boy and other girls just laughed at that.

"And lastly Jack , Lucy and Henry, Alice." Girls gasped at that,as the school's most handsome boys were paired up with them.

Lucy looked behind at Jack who winked at her making roll her eyes.

Henry looked at Alice who was just widening her eyes. She turned to look at Henry who was already looking her . She immediately looked down.

"So students, I think I already cleared everything. Now do you have any doubt or question to ask" the teacher asked.

"No mam"students said to which the teacher just nodded her head and went outside.

The pairs got up from their seats going outside to have lunch and complete their assignments.

"Oh hello beautiful! Should we go together so that we can have our chit chat along with our assignment work". Jack said. Lucy just scoffed at her flirtiness but decided to co-operate as she don't want to be failed in assignment work. Both went towards together.

Henry looked at Alice. he have his hands stuffed inside his pants pockets.

Alice hurriedly grapped her bag and went outside running before Henry could stop her.

.
.
.
.
  Alice was eating her lunch alone and making her assignment . Suddenly she felt someone near her chair. She looked up and became scared.

"Are you trying to ignore me" -- Henry

Alice didn't said anything and just looked down. She was about to go somewhere else but Henry picked her up in bridal style and started to walk outside . The students were shocked to see him having Alice in his arms.

She screamed for help but everyone was scared of Henry. One boy tried to help her but when he saw Henry looking at him with angry eyes he backed away.

Henry straight went for the empty space. soon he saw a empty classroom. He went inside and locked the door.

(With Lucy and Jack)

"Hey  you know, your hair are so beautiful" Jack said trying to make conversation between them as Lucy doesn't seem to like him being her assignment partner.

"I know very well" Lucy said cutting him off.

"Oki so um what do you think if we could go for watching a movie" Jack said .

"I don't like movies" Lucy said.

Jack-- "what's your favourite colour "

Lucy--"brown "

Jack -- " brown seriously. How can you like brown colour "

Lucy --" why, do you have any problem with me liking the brown colour "

Jack --" no but don't you think girls always like pink or red "

"Listen don't you think we should focus on our assignment rather than on our personal liking or disliking." Lucy said folding her arms near her chest.

"Yes but we can just try to be friends atleast " jack said shocked at the reaction Lucy is giving him as every girl must be blushing by now that he is talking to her. But this girl'Lucy' is not even want to talk to him. ( No way! There is no way in hell he is backing away, how anyone can stay away from my charming affect ).

"Friends. We can never be friends. I don't like you. Even I also don't like your friend Henry so just stay away from me and my friends both of you " Lucy said in a warning tune.

"Why . Why don't you like us. I think Henry like your friend what's her name.uhmm that sweet girl Alice. So I think we should also make some progress." Jack said standing  very close to Lucy.

Lucy was shocked by the the sudden closeness. She is a savage flirty girl and she has never been affected by anyone then why being close with jack make her feel something that she had never felt before.

As Lucy and Jack were busy in looking at each other's eyes someone come running making them startled.

Jack cursed under his breath for ruining their moment.

" Akshad , why are running. " Lucy asked.

"Yeah bro. Why are you running like there is ghost behind you. You just ruined our moment." Jack said sulking.

"Moment my foot there was no moment between us . There will never be"Lucy said pretending to be angry but in reality she also felt something.but she will not show it on her face.

"Lucy. Alice. The new boy Henry took Alice somewhere forcefully. " Akshad said panting.

"What" Lucy said

"Hey no need to be worry. They are assignment partners so they will be discussing something." Jack said

" Discussing something. Huh. I think u didn't heard properly. He said your friend took Alice somewhere forcefully." Lucy said angerly.