4 - Friends

you are exactly, precisely and perfectly what I waited for

══════✿✿✿══════

"Wait so let me get this straight. You were drunk out of your mind and the first thing you did was break into a library, and instead of leaving as soon as you had a look around, you decided to read a book which you had been dying to read and then eventually fell asleep only to wake up again and scare the living shits out of this guy right here?" My cousin questioned Meli who sat across from us with a proud smile on her face.

"Precisely! However, you completely missed out on the part where he was dumb enough to leave his abandoned-style library open in the middle of the night!" Her eyes narrowed at me towards the end of her sentence and my nostrils flared in anger.

"Keep narrowing those eyes and someday they will get sucked inside of your skull."

"Good then at least I wouldn't have to look at your face."

"Nor do you have to see yours. That's a huge bonus."

I smirked slightly when her jaw dropped and she scoffed in disbelief.

Served her right. She's so annoying. To damn with her being beautiful.

"Also, It's not an abandoned-style library. Just because it is made up of wood doesn't mean it is scary." I corrected her.

But didn't you just find your library scary last night?

One, the lights were off, and two, this devil in front of me was present last night.

"I never said it was scary." Meli snickered as she tried to hold back a laugh. "You are the scaredy cat here."

I clenched my jaw and clenched my fist in order to not throw the box of tissue at her. So so so annoying.

"Here are both of your coffees." Mary came towards our table and I instantly noticed how Aiden sat up straighter. He's got it bad. The crush Aiden had on Mary was very obvious no matter how much he tried to hide it and deny it.

"Thank you, Mary." Aiden smiled at her and I could see the faint blush that dusted her cheeks. I internally rolled my eyes at that.

Seriously, it's just a crush. Why do people have to exaggerate that so much?

"Welcome. If anything else is needed then let me know," She said in a soft voice to us and then she turned to Mary, "And you," My eyes slightly widened at the sudden deepness that took over Mary's voice, "You better eat breakfast or I won't hesitate to stuff everything in your mouth forcefully." With that, she walked away.

I looked at Meli and she just had a blank look on her face as she stared at the retreating figure of Mary.

"Wow, she can be commanding," Aiden commented and I kicked him on the shin under the table. Why? I don't know.