you don't care do you? ch.2

...

...

...

...

' ' Are you seriously crying about your haroi?! ' ' Shinazugawa

Tear's only streamed down my face, anger arising in me.

WHY the question pirecing like a needle thru the lung's, i just didn't know WHY?

The fire starting to slowly burn away, revealing a brunt haroi, honsetly if i'm being honset, you can't even fix it can you?

' ' You don't care.. Do you? ' ' Giyuu

The question shocked shinazugawa, honsetly it shocked me to, i was just letting my mind speak, i didn't even know what i was saying at this point..

(SRRY I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT..)

' ' You don't give a SINGLE shit. ' ' Giyuu

' ' For my feeling's or anyone else's ' ' Giyuu

My tear's still streamed down my face, the only memory i had, GONE, just like that?

' ' Your just like everyone else ' ' Giyuu

I don't even know how that slipped out, it just happened didn't it, just like how my haroi was gone now, just like that to!. 

I'd kneel down as i'd stop tear's from flowing down, yet, the question still pireced me like a needle, WHY?

' ' I apologize for my behavior, Shinazugawa, but i can't believe i put alot of effort just trying to be friend's with you. ' ' Giyuu

Infact those word's look like they shocked shinazugawa more then me, i mean anyone would be shocked to hear that from the " loner " right?

After that sectene i disappered before anyone could say anything, all the other hashira who were there only looked at me with pity, to be honset i hated it..

.
..
...

I WS PLANNING ON TRYIN TO MAKE THIS 1000 WORDS BUT IITS NOT..

YHH IDK

279