Chapter Two

** A/N: BEFORE YOU ALL READ AHEAD, I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE A BIT SKETCHY. I HAVE BEEN REALLY ILL SO HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND. THIS ONE IS FOR YOU GUYS, ENJOY.**

I awoke at the sunray hitting my face, I glanced at my phone and I had ten missed calls from dad. “Oh shit” I cursed. I quickly jolted up and realised where I was, I was at Ashton’s. I placed my feet on the ground, it was pretty early so Ashton would probably still be sleeping and now I could escape. I put my handbag strap over my shoulder and I tried being quiet as possible, I turned the door handle slowly and opened the door. I tiptoed into the hallway, I looked around to see if there was any sign of him but there wasn’t.

I grabbed my heels which were placed beside the front door. I had to unlock the door and as soon as I unlocked it I heard Ashton’s voice “Where do you think you’re going?” He demanded. I dropped my heels and I froze in fear, I heard his footsteps heading towards me.

“I- I was just leaving…” I turned to face him, his hazel eyes met mine. He clenched his fist as he reached for my arm, I flinched and covered my face. He placed his hand on my arm and pulled me forward into his revealing chest. “Do you think I would hurt you?” Ashton asked looking down at me with his hazel eyes.

“Yes” I admited. Ashton just laughed at me.

“I would never hurt you. You’re mine.” He smirked as his soft lips pressed onto my cheek.

“You don’t own me and I need to go!” I placed my hands onto his chest and pushed him back, I quickly grabbed my heels off the wooden floorboards and ran out the door. I got to the footpath (walkway) I looked left and right, I had no clue where I was. I ran straight up the road, I wanted to get away from this place. I ran as far as I could until I couldn’t go any farther, I saw a bench which was just a couple of metres away from me. I walked over and took a seat.

I regretted running off like that, I should have just called dad because now I’m lost. I rummaged through my handbag trying to find my phone. I couldn’t find it anywhere, “Where the fuck is it?” I kept searching.

“Babe, you dropped this at my house when you pushed me” Oh shit, It was Ashton. He held out my phone, I looked at him and then I looked at my phone. I snatched it out of his hand and held it tightly “How did you find me?” I asked.

“Where ever you go, I will always find you” He smiled “You look like a mess, let’s take you home” He extended his arm and offered me his hand. I gradually accepted the offer, our fingers were entwined. Even though I feared him, I felt safe.

~*~

“Thank you for taking me home” I said as I stood on my doorstep.  I’m not sure if he was trying to get on my good side but he returned my phone and took me home. It was probably the second nicest thing he had done for me except taking me in last night, although I’m not sure if I consider that as a nice thing since he basically forced me to go with him and done all that stuff to me.

“Go and get some sleep, then get ready. I want to take you to a special place of mine.” He pressed his soft lips against mine. I don’t understand why he kisses me, we aren’t even an item and we certainly don’t mean anything that’s for sure.

“Why should I go out with you? I don’t even like you” I told him straight to his face. I don’t think he heard me last night when I told him that there was no chance at all.

“You’re still mine” he smirked at me, I had no clue what he was up too but he was up to something!

“You don’t own me Ashton” No matter how much times I had told him, he still would not listen. I guess he cannot take no as answer.