"The hunt."

I sat on the couch inside of the ship, looking through the window at the stars, until we landed. The ship slowed and the landing brakes activated. The ships doors opened and me and Zach exited.
Cold. All I felt was cold. Sam slowly morphed back to what I thought was it's cube form, instead she morphed into a humanoid robot with short blue glowing hair. It had a screen for a face and it displayed two eyes and a mouth. (The screen was only capable of displaying the color blue." She was also wearing a blue and black hoodie.
"Since..Since when did you have a body?!" I asked.
"I've always had it." She said, stretching.
"Whatever..." I stated, starting to walk along the snowy hills Sam and Zach following closely. We eventally found a cave and Sam created a campfire. "The man opened the fridge......AND IT WAS EMPTY!" Zach yelled.
"That scary story was about as scary as being licked by a puppy..." I said sarcastically.
Zach glared at me.
"I can't even feel fear and I know that was a depressing scary story." Sam stated still in it's humanoid-ish form.
"So...Are we gonna get some rest?" I asked.
"It's 6:00...." Zach stated.
"I-I know, I just want an early start in the morning!" I stammered. Sam put a hand on my shoulder.
"We'll find Cordie..." She stated.
"That's not my only concern!" I yelled.
Zach simply raised his eyebrow at that statement. I laid down on the cold, Rocky cave floor and closed my eyes. When suddenly, two people arrived at the cave, they were wearing cloaks and had their faces hidden. Without warning one of them pulled out a gun. "GIVE ME THE CUBE AND NOBODY GETS HURT, MY NAME IS HUNTER-764!" The bounty hunter yelled. The other one just stood there silently. While I was standing up, Hunter-764 shot Zach in his leg he fell to the floor screaming in agony, I was about to draw my knife when suddenly the other unknown person shot a flying magic disk at Hunter-764, knocking him back, then the hunter used a magic lasso and threw him far away, presumably killing him. I finally drew my knife and pointed it at the other person, however I froze when they took off their helmet.

It was Cordie.....

She removed the cloak, she looked a be diffrent since the last time I saw her. She had her long black hair in a ponytail and she had bandages on various spots in her body, she looked rough. I ran over towards her and hugged her, then realized what I was doing and pushed her away from me.
"Hi...." I muttered. She smiled weakly. Then she saw Zach, she ran over to him and ripped a part of her shirt sleeve off. She carefully removed the bullet and wrapped the wound.
"You guys seem pretty popular with bounty hunters, I know because they're after me too" She stated, then I noticed the dried blood all over her clothing, presumably hers.
"Let's leave this cave, I know a place we can stay." Cordie stated, leading us outside....