Chapter 1

Normal P.O.V

"Why are the dragon slayers acting so weird? Lucy said looking at the guys and Wendy. Sting, Rogue, Natsu, Wendy, Laxus, and Gajeel looked their way.

"I don't know Lu-chan, but the dragon slayers seem to act dark lately." Said Levy.

"I agree with Levy, they have been acting strangely." Said Erza as she took a bite of cake.

"True, the six have been in the same corner for two days." Said Lissana

"Two days?!?" The girls screamed.

"Yeah, they stay even when the guild is closed." She continued

"I don't know I think its cute." Mira cheered.

"Maybe because its dragon mating season." The girls looked to see Romeo walking over to them.

"Dragon mating season?" They questioned.

"The season of the dragon slayers were they find their mate. The thing is, depending on how long they wait for you to be their mate, is how hard your ending will be." He said

"What do you mean hard ending?" Said a nervous levy

"I don't know that is what my dad said, he just never finished the story." The girls(and Romeo) looked at the dragon slayers and noticed their dark eyes.

"Targets spotted" They all said as they looked at them.

"We're all gonna get attacked!" Levy yelled and the guild looked at them. The group at the table ran out the back door as fast as they could and the dragon slayers followed them. They looked around and sniffed for them. Once they got their smells they ran towards it.

"Thanks, Levy-chan." Lucy said

"Yeah for saving us." said Lissana

"Well, it was Lucy's idea to make something with our smells appear. " Levy said

"Who's idea was it to hide in the tree?" Romeo said.

"Ours" The girls replied. The girls(and Romeo) slid down the tree and walked to Lucy's house.

"We can decide what will happen next at my house."

"Hai" They all said.

With the dragon slayers

"What's this?" Gajeel questioned

"This is only their clothes." Laxus threw Mira's dress to the side.

"Only theirs" Rogue said

"That means their running around here naked." Sting hit Natsu's head.

"No that means this was a trick set up by them." He told them.

"Nice trick" said Wendy

"What do you mean nice trick it's horrible for us!" Natsu yelled at her.

"I was only being sarcastic, the longer they have us waiting, the harder their punishment is going to be!" She yelled back.

"Ohhhhh" Natsu replied

"They made a good mistake for us." Rogue said

"Yeah, she will be screaming my name soon." said Sting. He then smirked.

"Oh, I feel so bad for Lucy." Gajeel said as he patted the cocky dragon slayer's back.

"Why?"

"Knowing you, it's going to be torturous for her, geehee."