Meet The Father

It was just three days after the new pitch but the Hazbin Hotel has been off to a great success for now. Sinners who originally mocked the idea had now changed their minds as some of the exercises they've tried had helped. Of course, this all thanks to Izuku as he got them to explore who they are and what they can do make up for their past lives.

This also gave him a new nickname which does make him embarrassed but also give out a kind smile at. As this went on, Charlie got closer to Izuku and enjoyed working with him as did the girls since he gives off a warm aura. However, today would become really interesting as Izuku was finishing up a conversation with the last sinner for the day.

Sinner: So, yeah. Everything has been going good and I haven't gone to the bondage joint in a while.

Izuku: *smiles* Perfect. It seems like learning your limits have helped.

Sinner: No kidding but I really mean it. Thanks for everything.

Izuku: You're welcome and don't forget about next week. We'll explore different hobbies that you can do.

Sinner: *smiles* Alright, See you later, Prince of Hope.

Hearing the nickname, Izuku blushed in embarrassment as the sinner left the hotel to enjoy his day. At first, he was called the "Prince of Hope" as a little joke but it eventually turned into a form of respect for the boy. While this exchange was going on, Charlie looked at Izuku with a loving smile and went to him after he took off his disguise.

Charlie: *smiles* Another successful day, huh? I still can't believe that this working.

Izuku: Huh? Oh, yeah. Neither can I but... at least we got some sinners interested in redemption.

Charlie: And it was all because of you. You only just got here a few weeks ago and wanted to help out. It's honestly a miracle that you were teleported here accidentally.

Izuku: *smiles* Maybe but I don't regret it. Even though this is Hell, they need someone to look out for them and to protect them. I know that I'm still human but that wouldn't stop me from making sure they're safe.

Charlie: Just when I thought he couldn't surprise me more... *smiles* No wonder they call you the "Prince of Hope". It's due to how you see the good in people and will do whatever it takes to help. And I'm glad to have met you, Izuku.

Izuku: *slightly blushing* Me too. But about you.

Hearing his little comment, Charlie felt her face heat up as she and Izuku began to talk about their day. At the same time, Vaggie, Angel, and Alastoria watched and they all couldn't help but feel the same thing as her. Not just that but they also started having feelings for her and their own thoughts until Charlie felt her phone vibrating.

Vaggie: Damn it... how did I fall for both of them? But even if they did like me, they wouldn't like who or what I am...

Angel: Okay, so not only do I like Izuku but also Charlie. Then again, they're smart, cute, and see the good in us... hopefully, they'll actually help me...

Alastoria: I am in love with Darling and Charlie... who would've guessed it but it feels... right... maybe he's wrong after all...

Charlie: *phone goes off* Huh? Oh, I gotta take this. Sorry about cutting it short.

Izuku: *smiles* It's okay. Just answer whoever's on the phone and I'll handle the paperwork. Consider it a gift for helping me get adjusted here.

Charlie: *blushing* Oh, thanks. I'll have to repay you later sometime. See you in a bit.

Nodding in confirmation, Charlie went off to answer her phone as Izuku got a head start at the paperwork. He was honestly thankful that he made his analysis on heroes because the process was already going by quickly. It was during this time that Vaggie, Angel, and Alastoria decided to meet up with Izuku so they'll spend some time with him.