🔸Madams Mafia-38🔹

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹
🔸Naruto Pov-🔸

I sit in bed, waiting for Sasuke to bring the onion rings over.

We decided for our last day at the hotel we'll spend it here binging movies. The last day before I leave.

Happy thoughts...

I giggled and flop back on the bed thinking of last night and this morning.

Yesterday after we had dinner, Sasuke rented a motorcycle and took us around the city with it.

I can't say it's the first time I'd been on one of those but it was the first time I felt happy on one.

My father would usually take me on his bike to go make deals or finish them. It mostly always ended with my father coming out of the building with bloody hands or blood splattered on his clothes.

I remember once I was about 10 years old and he had just got done with

one of his deals. His hands were soaked, dripping in blood, as if he has just ripped someone's heart out with his bare hands. He walked up to me and smiled. A bright, big smile, one I hadn't seen on him since I was 4 probably. So I started laughing and smiling back.

He brought a blood soaked finger to my cheek and wiped it slowly down the side of my face. I froze.

"One day you'll take care of the family too. You'll have so much fun, after all, my blood runs in you." He still had the strangest smile on. His eyes looked like he was high on crack.

I'll never forget how frightened I was that day. It's the day I gained a vague understanding of how fucked up he was.

I take a deep breath and rub my hands up and down my arms to calm the goosebumps that have just spread on them.

Positive things.

I think back to this morning trying to wash away the crawling feeling all over my skin.

Sasuke woke up and held me as usual, but this time he told me he wanted to spend every second of the day with me.

A warm feeling surrounds me and suddenly, the horrible feelings that accompany any memory of my father, vanish.

I chuckle.

It's funny how love changes you. I honestly used to think love was a cage.

The man screaming you belong to me, and the woman thinking because of his words, he loves her.

I just think of insecurity when I hear those words. My mom fell for it too. The whole, if a man is overly-possessive and not understanding, he wants you so bad, he's probably not thinking straight, bullshit.

When does that become overbearing and mentally abusive? When did it break my mom? When was the 'love' not enough to cover up the problems?

I swallow.

Sasuke used to be stupid like that too, but I feel like he's grown and knows when things are right and wrong. He's cute now.

If I hear a 'you're mine' it's playful and lovable. Not demanding. His

possessiveness is reasonable now and he's not threatening to beat people up for looking at me anymore. He gets jealous but expresses it to me in ways that don't cause me to be uncomfortable. I like it when he's all like 'you're mine' because he gets that he's mine too. The feelings are mutual. Caleb is an extreme case though, so if he beats his ass, I'll join him.

He listens to me and knows when I'm not feeling myself. He respects me and my decisions, like a real man.

Nothing like my father.