chapter 3 a new couple in school

jasmine's pov

I woke up in the morning and went to my closet to find something to were I put on my white sparkly top with black leggings and my combat boot's  I thought last night was a dream when Logan kissed me out of no were when I went down stair's I saw logan was still asleep he looked so cute I woke him up anyway he got dressed and on our way to school we held hands when we saw our friends they were surprised lindy said I guess you guy's are a couple now we both said yeah and I forgot about carter I was wondering what I was going to tell him when the bell rung Logan kissed me good bye since I had a class with carter first I decided to tell him then carter walked up to me and asked me out as much as I didn't want to hurt him he needed to know I had a boy friend so I told him sorry and cause I have a boy friend carter said oh your dating someone who" in an angry voice I was to scared to speak cause he sounded very angry I sat at my desk since he sat beside me he yelled who are you dating I told him to leave me alone once first period was over it was break period he then yelled at me again I screamed leave me alone im not into you lindy came and started yelling at carter you leave my friend alone" what are you going to do if I don't" said carter I im going to tell my brother carter pushed lindy I slapt him hard on his face he was about to hit me until Logan came and said leave my girlfriend and my sister alone!!! they then got into a fight I tried to stop carter from punching logan but he slapt me the principal came and suspended both of them but I explained every thing to the principal and Logan didn't get suspended he hugged me tightly and said thank's jaz I said your welcome you are my boy friend and you saved me after school logan dropped me and lindy off at my house I kissed him on the cheek he kissed my forehead and left lindy said awwwwww that's so sweet  I threw a pillow at her then we started having a pillow fight.