She groaned, she looked up from the dirt and saw two players one holding a baseball bat. They were both snickering.

"You two." The Coaches' voice rumbled. The two players froze.

The grown man stood behind them.

"If you can't treat your teammates with respect. You don't deserve to be on the team." The Coach said with a deadly tone.

The two boys turned around, shit now present in their pants.

"I want you two off my field."

"B-but s-sir!" they sputtered out.

"No buts, if you can't treat her with respects you will never play on my team. Now get off my field." The two were about to protest again but after the look coach gave them, they shut their mouths.

They went into the dugout, grabbed their stuff and left the field.

When the two boys left the field, they were met with two angry first-string players and one raging older brother.

Those two were dead meat now.

Back on the field, it was pretty much the same outcome as the first inning. Except for this time, they scored a lot more runs this time.

The first years were already feeling defeated knowing that they could not win this game. After a long second inning, they finally got three outs.

They all trudged to the dugout again.

Since the two boys got kicked off, the line-up changed slightly. Two other players got put into the line-up.

However, it didn't do much as the same outcome of the first inning happened in the second.

Within minutes they were back out on the field.

Some fielding changes were made but Hoshiko remained at right field.

The same outcome was happening. Run after run, the third years scored. After 20 minutes they managed to get two outs.

A new batter came up to bat. The guy hit a home run last at-bat, so he was already feeling cocky.

So much so that he swung his tits off at the first pitch he saw. He miss-hit the ball and it was sent down the right-field line. Hoshiko ran towards the ball, she kept her eyes on the ball the whole time.

As she neared the fence, she stuck her glove out. She caught the ball but as she did, she collided with the fence and flipped over it.

She hit the other side of the ground hard. Everyone stood still as they waited to see what happened.

After a few seconds passed, a glove stuck itself up in the air.

"OUT!"

All the boys cheered as Hoshiko stood up from the ground. She hopped over the fence and as she jumped down, she looked up and saw a bunch of her teammates surrounding her.

"My god Hoshiko, that play was amazing!"

"Are you ok? That was quite a collision."

Suddenly her team was actually talking to her. This was different, this was new. She wasn't used to this.

"I-I'm ok." She said with a small smile. They all started to run towards the dugout.

It was almost Hoshiko's turn to bat, so she got ready. She was about to put on a helmet but stopped herself.

"Hey Coach, do you know if there are any helmet with a cage on them?" Hoshiko asked the assistant coach. The man thought for a bit before shaking his head.