Meet Part 1

Ethan's pov:

I woke up in my cold, dark room i unfortunately sleep in, it's not comfortable but it fine i guess, it has no windows but it has a small bathroom with just a toilet and sink.

I tried to sleep emphasize on trying to sleep because of the pain in my ribs and they we're so sore that every time i move my body it feels like someone is stabbing me and the reason my ribs hurt is because my stepfather has kicked me really hard because his food was cold.

" ethan get up" a familiar voice said, it was max he works for my stepfather how did i know it's max well that because my stepfather only calls me fagot. ( sorry if i offended anyone ☹️)

"Your stepfather has a very important gest coming and wants you to make food" max said to me " ok let's go" i said.

I wondered who the important gest is, probably someone he owes money to. Well i guess i can sleep when i am done cooking. It almost lunch time so
i will make something sweet and something savory.

I walked into the kitchen and straight to the fridge to see what we had well not a lot there was eggs, bacon, fruits etc " i will set the table" max said thank the lord for this man and i couldn't do it with my hurt rids.

I started preparing the fruit and some
cheeses along with drinks then after i put them in the fridge to cool i started working on the eggs and bacon. The bacon i just put it on an oiled pan in the oven and cracked all the eggs in a big pan.

" hurry up your stepfather is almost here" max screamed into the kitchen "shit i still have to get the cheese and fruits out of the fridge" i said to myself, i finally got everything on the table and it was perfect.

I was cleaning the dirty dishes from when i had cooked when suddenly "where the fuck are the pancakes you stupid fag" my step-father said but before i could react my stepfather grabbed a fist full of my hair and a loud crack sound was heard in the kitchen , my stepfather broke my nose and it was bleeding.

Why didn't max tell me that my stepfather wanted pancakes now i have blood in my mouth and my nose is broken and it fucking hurts.

" what the fuck are you doing you motherfucker" a powerful voice of a man rang out in the kitchen. "what i'm just teaching him a lesson plus he is a worthless faggot" my stepfather said to the strange man who i think is the important gest for just now.

" you are touching my property you bitch" the man said " ok ok sorry" my stepfather said, wait what was i, his property what the fuck is happening.

" LET GO OF HIM NOW BITCH" the strang man said and my stepfather immediately release his grip on my hair wow how powerful was this man to make my stepfather shit his pants " put him in the car now" the man said to i think one of his men.