tension.

Cameron's POV
Location; Ariel's house

Playing... in a good way by Faye Webster

I lay lazily on Ariel's bed... Staring up at the ceiling watching her fan spin around and around. "Bitch are you for real?" I hear Ariels voice boom into my ear as she plops down onto the bed next to me proping her elbows up to look at me. I sit up and sigh "yeah he gave me a pen and left I looked down at the pen and he had a note stuck to it with his number..." I bring my hands together and pick at them.

"ok 'the' Connor Noon just gave you his number what the fuck" she squeals sitting up fully "yeah but.. like a week ago I didnt even know this guy and all of a sudden two days in and he gives me his number?" I glance over at her to see a pout layed on her lips.

"you worry way to much" Ariel sighs falling on her back.
"well its me.. so what do you expect" I shrug.
"also..." I mention making her sit up back on her elbows. "yeah?" Her confused face staring right at my worried look.
"some of my old friends.." I dont really know why im telling Ariel but I feel upset about the topic and Ariel seems sweet so mabye she can consult me "I see there recent posts and they all still hang out but they never reach out to me anymore and they've been ignoring my calls and texts..." I feel a pang feeling in my chest making my lip quiver and my eyes a little teary..

"girl there bitches and they dont deserve a sweet girl like you Cam" She moves closer wrapping her arm around me and hugging my side.
"Thanks Ariel.. and Im likin the nickname" I try to joke making her sadly smile at me her hand gently squishes my shoulder trying to comfort me.

"your my friend and ill never do anything like that to you Cam"
"stop your gonna make me cry" I whine making her laugh.
"to cheer you up how about you come to kiara's tonight with me" she wiggles her eyebrows at me making me cringe "whos gonna be there?" I simply state making her giggle "Ariel..." I drag her name out "why are you acting suspicious?" I cross my arms giving her a look.

"I dont know mabye Connor might be at this party and its not like im trying to set yous up cause that would be crazy" She blurts out before cursing under her breath making me laugh "Ariel ill go but theres no need to set me and Connor up..were just friends.." I simply state shrugging my shoulders.

"we'll see" she mutters
"what was that?" I give her a confused look Ariel jolts up hearing my voice.
"nothing" her voice squeaks out "but-"
"ok! lets find you an outfit" she says cutting the conversation short standing up and turning towards me her figure hovering over me.
She puts her hand out and I take it as I stand up "alright.." I say suspiciously...

"ok so im thinking a cute whit crop top with light baggy jeans and a cute white cardigan" She speaks up making jazz hands. "sure" I shrug "it seems simple and cute but what are you gonna wear?" I ask walking over to her closet scanning through her clothes she really has a shopping problem.

"a sexy strap top and a cute skirt"
"who you tryin to impress?" I raise my eyebrow at her and turn back to her closet.
"no one just wanna be in my bad bitch era" She clicks her fingers follwing with a simple 'mhm'

She walks up beside me and reaches her hand in taking a cute strapless white crop top. She shoves it into my hand and pulls out a nice cardigan "cute" I mumble smiling down at the clothes she gave me "just pair those with the jeans you have on now" she states giving me a small smile turning back to her closet.

"ill go change"
"alright girl"

I walk into the bathroom and change into the clothes Ariel gave me.
Somehow were the same size thank god. I turn around and look at myself its cute but my hair is frizzy. I turn the tap on and dab some water down on the parts that are frizzy making my hair look less messy.