Chapter Three: New Classmate

Start from the beginning

"C'mon, you two. Please. No fighting. We don't wanna frighten your teacher, do we?" Dad tries to defuse the situation, unsuccessfully might I add.

"Shut it, you clown!"

"Yeah, you're the one who needs to butt out! Oh, don't you even think about using your quirk, Katsuki!"

I chuckle, having seen this coming from a mile away. 'Every time...'

As soon as there is a moment of silence, the teacher speaks again, "So you're saying you give us your consent?"

"Hm? Oh, the dorm? Actually, we're grateful. Katsuki's fearless and good at everything he tries, especially since he's got that stupid awesome quirk. People were always fawning over him whether he deserved it or not." Katsuki gives mom a side eye when she says that. But it's true. Katsuki has always gotten praise since we developed our quirks. "It's probably why he ended up like this. That's why I liked what you said at the press conference. See, that's when I understood that the school was watching him closely. I was worried about the kid obviously and didn't know what would happen. But he's back now, safe and sound, so it worked out. I'm sure UA will face harsh criticism from some people. We still trust you, though, so we'll leave him to you. Right?"

Dad nods his head in agreement with mom. "Mh-hm!"

They bow their heads in thanks. Mom held a hand to Katsukis head to force him into a bow as well, and I quickly follow along. "He's a hot-tempered brat, and we know he's a pain, but please train him hard and make him a good hero."

All Might whispers something to the other teacher before turning back to mom and dad. "Of course."

"Now, about your daughter's enrollment at UA."

──────────────────

"Why the hell didn't you tell me about you transferring to UA?" Katsuki asks, showing me around the large school. We've been to the cafeteria, our homeroom, and the training grounds. We are now on our way to the dorms to meet up with the rest of my new class.

I tap a finger to my lips, letting a sly smirk cross my features, then shrugging. "Thought it would be a fun little surprise."

"There is nothing fun about this."

"Oh, c'mon! You know you missed me!"

"Not a chance."

My smirk falls into a frown. If he wants to be a jerk, then two can play that game. "Well, I know Izuku missed me."

"What did you say?!"

I stick my tongue out at Katsuki while crossing my arms. "You heard me."

We soon made it to the front of our dorm building, seeing all our classmates standing in front of our teacher, Mr. Aizawa. It looks like he has already started explaining things to the other students already.

"Now. I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First however... We haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were suppose to get during the Training Camp." A few people started commenting on the training camp situation. "This is important, listen well. Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki. Midoriya. Iida. You five are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo that night."