jungkook is pregnant😮

Start from the beginning

And confused ....

Jungkook : why I feel weak.... ..

Then soo he knowed ...at his room..

Soo he : kookie are you alright...

Jungkook fastly clean himself and open the door... but he suddenly fall down on the floor.

Soo he : jungkook....

She fastly go and take water .. and put it on jungkook face ... after 15 min jungkook come in his sense...

Soo he : kookie ... my son.. are you ok

Jungkook : yes mom...

Soo he : no no no you are not okay.. let's go hospital... loom you are so weak...

Jungkook : okay mom don't worry I will be go...

Jungkook smile and said : don't worry.. I'm okay... and evening time ... when i come i go hospital and take medicines...

Soo he : no... today you  don't go on your work... today you go hospital.. and now I didn't want to hear any excuses...

Jungkook : ok ok...

Soo he : go take bath and come for breakfast...

Jungkook : ok mom.... he hug soo he ...
And said " I love you mom"

Soo he : love you my kookie...
Now let's go ....

Then she leave his room.and go in hall room.....

After breakfast... jungkook go hospital..... then he go and tell everything about him ... what he feel in some days....

Doctor kai check his nerves... and get worried and call his nurse.. and tell her something...

Kai : jungkook go with her .. and do what she say...

Jungkook : but doctor .. tell me .. what is my problem..

Kai : first go .... then I tell you...

Then jungkook go with nurse...

Jungkook an nurse go in washroom.. nurse give him a pregnancy test kit... and said ....

Nurse : go and check...

Jungkook : but ... why I'm boy...

Nurse : you are boy but you are mpreg... and I think you know what is it's mean..

Jungkook (slowely ) : yes...

Nurse : then go and check .... you know..nnnn when 1 line is come it's negative and when 2 line is come it's positive...

Jungkook : yes ... I know..

Nurse : then go...

Jungkook go in the washroom... and check... he wait for 5 min... when he saw the kit... his eyes are getting widden... he started crying ...

 he started crying