prologue

"Mom why did you gave my Harry Potter books to Tina?"

"Well, honey she said she wanted to read it. How could I say no?"

"Mom she didn't wanted to read it! She wanted to see all things I've written in it!"

"And what is wrong with that? Those notes might help her!"

"Mom those notes are personal!!! No one is supposed to see it!!! Not even you!!"

"What kind  of personal things you write in books? And if it's personal why do you even write them in the books and not in your journal!!"

"You won't understand mom!"

"Then make me understand it. Tell me about it."

Samantha remained silent as she didn't knew what she was supposed to say to her mother. She's not mad about Tina having her books, but she might have seen everything that she has written in there. Tomorrow is going to be a shit day! Now for one year she has to hear about the fact that she thirsts for fictional characters and writes her fantasies in the books. She's already getting a headache thinking about tomorrow.

                      Aghhhhhh!!! If only there was a way she can escape! If only she was born in the wizarding world. If only she had friends like Ron, to come and help her escape. If only she could go to Hogwarts and didn't have to face Tina. If only she could meet Draco. If only she had a time turner. A lot of 'if' was swimming in her head as she went up to her room. She layed down in her bed.

"Alexa play The Lakes by Taylor Swift."

As the song started to play, Samantha got lost in her daydream. She was thinking about her life in the wizarding world. In her mind she was a Weasley. Not because she has red hair but she's has always to have brother and sister. She thought about Hermione, how scared she was of not having friends. If she would've been there, she'd make friendship with her the moment she meets her. Then her heart called for the Malfoy prince. She'll always be mad at the writer for not giving Draco a comfort. Even though Harry was an orphan but he still had the Weasley's, Sirius, Remus, his friends but poor Draco. He never had good friends to show him light, to give him comfort, someone who understands him.

"Take me to the lakes where all the poets went to die
I don't belong, and my beloved, neither do you"

Samantha heard before her eyes became heavy and she drifted off in the world of her dreams....