| CHAPTER 06 |

𝗢ne week passed in a blink of an eye.
students were waiting for the opening of departments well most of them were waiting to skip classes department is just an excuse for that.

" Okay so all clear right? " all nodded even though some didn't understand still they nodded. Miss Jung was about to leave when Yunjin suddenly stood up to ask something well she was pushed by others to ask " Yunjin do you have any doubt?" " uh no, mam is our departments opening soon? there's no news about it after we all gave our names "
" ohh about that, let me ask principal " saying so she left the class.

" don't tell me they will take an year to discuss this I'm tired of hearing these boring classes " jeongin lazily sighed, well everyone had same thought about this except very few students if more detailed students who want teachers attention all time also there are students who are lazy to do anything or you can say they are not interested at all they just wanna go home and that's it.

Classes went on students were physically present but zoned out somewhere, like an alarm bell rang which bring them back to earth.

" finally " saying so yeonjun yawned

" Don't rush out, I have something to say" Mr. Lee said

" Oh come on!" Hyunjin whined

" You all will be changing classes soon well by afternoon so finish lunch fast and get to class your homeroom teacher will tell you which class you will be going in " Mr. Lee left after saying this while students weren't satisfied at all they all just got comfortable with eachother and changing class now?

"If we are not in same class, I know you will miss me but what can we do? " yeonjun whispered to yeji being all dramatic " excuse me ? you're saying as if I wish to be in a class with an annoying duck " which made yeonjun pissed he hates getting called duck, yeji call him duck cause of his lips and she says yeonjun always blah blah just like duck does quack quack both are annoying to hear.

yeonjun likes to annoy yeji alot well his fav hobby! these days and I'm not sayin yeji won't annoy him she does that too.
they hate eachother right? that's why both are acting like this right ?

On other side, lia is praying that she won't end up with same class as soobin same thing goes with soobin, they both try to ignore eachother but they're always talking in others pov main reason for their talking is yeonjun & yeji they are done with them.

Students finished their lunch and presently sitting in class while being anxious at the same time they are excited too.

[ PARALLEL SCENES, DON'T THINK ALL ARE IN SAME CLASS ]

" Taehyun-ah I'm sure we will be in same class!!" beomgyu exclaimed while taehyun rolled his eyes " you're saying this for 50th time for gods sake can you stop" he said being done no matter what beomgyu kept saying it while taehyun sighed.

" chaeryeong-ah pray! we need to be in same class!! I'm sure we will be still we need to pray " Ryujin said trying to be optimistic but she was actually nervous
" Ryujin-ah don't you think we are praying too much? Like it's not result day or something " chaeryeong was actually done with praying, they have been praying for past 10 minutes,nevertheless ryujin still pressured to pray you can say chaeryeong was acting.

It's not like taehyun / chaeryeong don't wish to end up in same class with beomgyu / ryujin they're simply done nothing else.

Kai / Yuna just made some friends especially kai but now changing class made them felt somewhat disappointed.

Lia continuously prayed in her mind not knowing her bench mate was doing the same thing.

in the case of yeonjun and yeji I don't know, their minds is confused well being stubborn but their subconscious mind say something else which their mind deny, confusing right? so let's leave them like that.

" Kang Taehyun class 1 grade 11 " taehyun picked his bag ready to go while beomgyu was being nervous after teacher called few students then she called out beomgyu's name " Choi Beomgyu class 3 grade 11 " taehyun looked at beomgyu who was disappointed " yaa we can meet in lunch time and in other break time " he said trying to cheer him up " oh come on beomgyu you acting as if we are not roomates "
" but I will miss your stunning side profile that looks sooo good when sunlight hit your face " beomgyu said in a whinning tone
" say that to your girlfriend not me "

he spent soo much time with yeonjun hyung for sure Taehyun thought.

whatever beomgyu said but side profile thing was absolutely true.

On other side, Ryujin was whinning
" Do they hate us? Why did they do that?
how can I spent this boring class without my jagiya " ryujin pouted
" stop being dramatic ryujin " well ryujin is only like this with her friends in fact she hates when someone acts dramatic
" why I have to be in class 3? While you in class 1??? "
" maybe it's for good ryujin " chaeryeong tried to cheer up " hmm maybee still without youuuu"

WHATT NOO soobin thought as he heard his teacher SO I WILL BE IN SAME CLASS WITH THIS UNGRATEFUL LADY?? he sighed in disappoint.

MY LAST HOPE TO ESCAPE FROM THIS TOWER BIN IS RUINED lia was disappointed knowing that she and soobin are in same class.

" yeji yahh are you happy we will be going to same class " yeonjun asked to yeji, ignoring yeonjun as if he was a cardamom in 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘪 yeji turned to lia
" lia-yah we won't be in same class, you have to go to class 2 while I need to go on class 4 oh gawdd my only relief here was you now I have to bear this duck alone " yeji let out a frustrated sigh "excuse me? I should get an award for bearing you jungle kitty"

Before they could bicker soobin spoke up " don't start your childish act again" both shut their mouth,
if I'm right soobin yeji yeonjun lia are friends they even have a group chat, yeonjun made it your thought was right! though he said to for study things they mainly chat over silly things duck vs kitty is the main topic soobin and lia joins them too.

CHAPTER 06 CLASS CHANGE? ENDED

Thanks for reading! also for waiting you have to wait again sorry!!
HAPPY 1K+ READSS!! LUB Y'ALL 💗💗

I have high interest to write this, like I find it fun also those who comment you have special place in my heart!! no joke!

I am mainly grateful to roo 🌙 for supporting me!! I luv youu soo much!!

Also check above video edited by talented txtzyie her edits are superb!!
It's actually suitable for my idol ff but I use it here, it's soo fun to watch also it makes easy to imagine their interaction with eachother, I have edited that in every chapters till now.

Hoping you enjoyed!!
Sorry for grammatical mistakes!!