| CHAPTER O2 |

𝗛ueining kai, he was about to get on bus, but other students rushed to get on bus too so he backed up and thought to get on last and after he made sure there was none left he was just about to step on, but a girl came out of nowhere and somehow entered the bus before him making him kinda stumble there, and she didn't seem to notice that her tiny purse fell off
but it was noticed by kai and he picked it up then quickly get into bus, he searched up for her but it was like she disappeared to somewhere plus the bus was filled with many students standing so it wasn't easy task at all, so he thought to keep the purse with him and then give it to school broadcast so they will give this purse to her.

..

" Stop dawdling, just tell me, what's your name and which class are your from?"
Ryujin and chaeryeong got caught by students on duty gate for coming late " I'm asking you both"

" Lee chaeryeong, Grade 11, class 3 " she finished and looked at ryujin, who was standing beside her " Shin ryujin, from the same class " , they both were nervously standing there when on of the duty student saw someone sneakily entering to school.

" Hey you, come here " , the boy slowly came towards, his hands were occupied by some books.
Ryujin and chaeryeong just looked at him as he did the same well a glance , " Good morning"
he greeted duty students, like a innocent one, " do you know what time is it now? " the girl who was writing everyone's name who came late, asked "quick tell me your name ", he hesitated to tell them so one of them snatched a book he was holding,to know his name as he wasn't telling them.

" Kang Taehyun? ", the boy tried to deny it by saying " I'm not Kang Taehyun " the duty students thought he was lying "your name was on the book don't deny it " he looked at them with 'come on' look "and are you also from the same class as them?" He looked at the girls beside him, honestly he didn't really saw their face from that quick glance,
" no, I'm actually -" they didn't even let him finish " okay got it class 3" duty students assumed he will say lie to them so they were really not going to believe him.

" what are you all waiting now? Go to your classes " unlike the girls who just ran hurriedly , beomgyu just walked.

..

" Ah, I think my spinal cord is broke now " yeji just looked at him with a disbelief "seriously he's dramatic just like me brother god!" , yeji agreed to take him to his class as yeonjun was being over dramatic, he was making her feel like she almost murdered someone, you can tell by seeing yeji's face that she was soo done with him but she had no choice but to accompany him to his class.

" Wait you study in grade 12, class 5? " yeonjun nodded "oh well me too " she said and they reached their infront of their classroom, teacher seemed to be busy in setting everyone's seating arrangement but still noticed them.

" soo early huh!? You both are lucky, if it wasn't first today both of you will get detention, don't ever repeat it! " both of them nodded like a kids , but the next thing said by teacher wasn't acceptable for them.

" Well you both can sit next to each other "

noo wayy

Both of them tried to protest but teacher didn't seem to change what she said, well yeji was pissed about this while lia giggled as she knew yeji hated to sit with the guy she was told to, yeji's face really didn't hide the annoyance she felt.

I have to sit with this dramatic dude, urgh!the day couldn't get any worse.

" Wait are you new? " teacher said pointing towards yeji, she nodded " okay so both new students introduce yourselves"

" Hi,I'm Choi Jisu but I prefer y'all to call me Lia " she said and greeted class her sweet eye smile

" Hello, I'm Hwang Yeji " she too gave light smile to everyone.

" Wait lia? you got high marks in english entrance exam right ? Also some of your exams were taken from Canada right?"

" Yes " she said, well most of the students were impressed cause everyone kinda lacked in english.
Some students asked her to help them in their english classes too.

Lia quickly got 'Canada lady' name, soon it will get spread over their highschool well she wasn't the only who got name like this, based on english language, Choi Yeonjun has got the name ' California guy ' as he had went to California for an year and his english was better too.

" Let's not take any class today and I will introduce myself to y'all now " she said with a pleasant face and passed a smile.

CHAPTER O2
ALREADY IN CHAOS ENDED.

Sorry for short chap, I will give long chaps soon.

this chap is a mess! Pardon y'all also for grammatical mistakes
Thank you!

200+ views dayum - crazyyyyy

stream untouchable!! Itzy slayed so hard y'all!!!!

Take care!!!!