All color drained from Ohm' face as he immediately ran towards the door, before the call could even finish. It was not him that was in danger, it was Nanon and Neo. Ohm knew that Nanon would have finished by now and gone home with Neo which meant that if Ohm did not hurry up, he was about to lose his entire family.

Driving like a mad man, he tried calling Nanon several times, but to no avail, his phone was switched off. Ohm had no option but just rush and pray that he made it on time.

And he did make it on time. He entered as Korn was standing there at the closet door yelling empty threats at Nanon. After that, all Ohm saw was red.

The next few moments were a blur of punches thrown and objects flying. It was until a scared looking police office was pulling Ohm off a half dead Korn. After he regained his senses, he shrugged the police office off him and rushed to the closet door. Even in this moment, he could recall how scared Nanon was of closed spaces, and he could not wait to pull him out of there.

Killing Korn could wait.

He knocked gently on the door, suppressing his urgency. There was no need to spook them even more.

"Non...baby it's me. Please open the door."

And after a few minutes of excruciating wait, Nanon opened the door. He was looking on the verge of unconsciousness, almost dragging his body forward, but still holding Neo securely in his arms. Nanon almost, fell into Ohm's arms, but the grip around his neck was still strong.

"It's okay Non, it's okay baby I am here." Ohm whispered into Nanon's hair, offering whatever comfort he could.

Then he realized that he must take Neo's weight off Nanon first, so he took the baby into his arms instead. Oh, it was a sight for sore eyes. His son was safely back in his arms. Ohm had been so scared of not seeing that beautiful gummy smile again. Overwhelmed, he kissed Neo's forehead.

"Dada is here Neo, it's okay."

Ohm knew at this point, he was holding onto most of Nanon's weight, but suddenly he had to bear all of it, as Nanon slipped into unconsciousness. Thankfully, Ohm had been prepared for this and he immediately secured Nanon to his chest, with his free arm.

That was when Ohm spotted the blood.

There was a thin track of it coming from the closet door and when he looked inside, he found an entire pool. Then his gaze went onto Nanon's shirt, which was soaking red. His heart dropped to his stomach. Nanon was injured. He was bleeding. Why had Ohm been so blind?

"KHUN! WE NEED AN AMBULANCE IMMEDIATELY!"

***********************************************

Nanon's POV.

The first thing Nanon became aware of was something wet splashing on his hand. Later came a shooting pain in his shoulder, the overall exhaustion and the heaviness in his head. He remembered that he had been shot, so he had been expecting something like this, but he was not expecting water to be splashing on him.

Carefully he opened his eyes and gently turned his head, still feeling the effects of the medication, to look at to look at what it was, only to find Ohm, sleeping, with his head resting on Nanon's bed, but he was whimpering in his sleep and the water that Nanon had felt were actually Ohm's tears. When he looked closely, he realized that Ohm's head was not resting on the bed, it was actually resting on their clasped hands.

Nanon couldn't help the smile on his face. If his hands were free, he would have run a hand through Ohm's hair. Also, would be lying if he said he did not melt a little, even in his condition.