Beserker: You got this one brother?

Y/N: Absolutely.

Y/N grabbed the Cameraman by the head as his buzzsaw hand revved up. He brought it up to the neck and it easily cut right through.

The 2 mutants nodded to each other and flew off towards another point in the base.

Y/N: There's 2 groups of cameramen here. You go right I go left.

Beserker nodded as he landed down to the right. Y/N took the left.

Y/N stepped on a Cameramans head as he grabbed another and threw it at an oil tanker making it blow up. He sliced 2 in half and used one's body to beat another to death.

Y/N: You will not survive this encounter.

He grabbed the last cameraman and brought his buzzsaw into his stomach making his innards spill out. He looked to his right and saw a horrifying sight. Beserker was near dead on the ground. And the culprit was right before him.

(Plungerman)

Y/N: You! I'll kill you!

Y/N went to jump at Plungerman but Plungerman struck Beserker killing him and then Y/N knocking him out. That easy. He zipped away as the alliance abandoned the outpost.

(2 weeks later)

Ever since Y/N had woken up he spent the entire time tracking down Plungerman, but every time he got to his area he couldn't find him. Though it did allow him to take out many agents. He didn't see this group any differently. But the Large TV Woman had a bit of a surprise.

(Large TV Woman)

Y/N went to run at them but multiple TVs extended from her back and shot a blinding light at Y/N

Y/N went to run at them but multiple TVs extended from her back and shot a blinding light at Y/N. He came to a halt as he covered his vision.

Large TV Woman: hctib ssa ylgU (Ugly ass bitch)

Y/N put on his sunglasses as he began running at them once more, however a plume of black smoke appeared as they disappeared. Y/N killed a normal Cameraman in annoyance as he looked around and saw the Scientist calling in a tactical retreat.