Chapter 199 Smashing the Wall

Depuis le début

Jian Xin's eyes sparkled,

"Sister, they are crying,"

Jian Jian pushed the pot without hesitation,

"Well, they were scared to tears by Brother Hu Zi. Did you hear? The dirt on your hands will turn into little bugs when it enters your stomach, and eat up all the delicious food you eat."

The little girl was so scared that she waved her hands repeatedly,

"I don't want to eat, I don't want to eat, I, I wash my hands, wash them clean!"

Well, Jian Jian was satisfied.

"What do you want to eat? Sister will make it for you."

The little girl thought for a long time but couldn't think of it,

"Egg cake?"

Jian Jian looked at it and probably thought that she had never had a stable life since she could remember. She might have eaten it but forgot it, and only remembered an egg cake.

"Okay, you go wash your hands, I'll go cook, understand?"

"I know!" The answer was crisp, with a unique baby voice.

Well, it was quite healing.

The door was not closed. Jian Dan lit a fire in the kitchen. The little girl followed him in and out. She hid behind Jian Dan when she saw him spitting oil, and came over when she smelled the fragrance.

"Wow, it's eggs! Sister, it's eggs!"

"Want to eat eggs?"

The little girl nodded hurriedly, not noticing her saliva.

Jian Dan laughed. This child is really pitiful. With her basic cooking skills, being able to make a bowl of egg clear soup noodles is already the temporary limit. This makes her so greedy.

"Is it delicious?"

The little girl ate without raising her head. In the end, she drank all the soup and burped a lot while touching her belly.

It must be said that Jian Dan also understood the feelings of some chefs. Seeing her cooking skills recognized is really a very happy and enjoyable thing.

I had a nightmare last night, and I was crazy all morning today. After eating, my eyelids started to fight. The child, who was only a few years old, was still insisting on not falling asleep. She sat on the stool, her little head nodding. Jiandan was afraid that she would not be able to sit steadily and fall down.

I quickly carried her to the kang. I was really tired. The child almost fell asleep as soon as she touched the pillow. Jiandan was very impressed.

I put a small thin blanket on her belly. There were voices outside the door. The four little ones in the yard also started to "bark wang wang" to warn. Looking at the posture, they wanted to rush out at any time.

Jiandan hurried out to meet her, opened the door in three or two steps, and circled the little ones aside.

"Uncle, you guys are so fast, you came so early? Have you eaten yet?"

Others answered one after another,

"We have eaten, we have eaten,"

"Jian Zhiqing, what do you want to do? Or should we just tear it down and rebuild it for you?"

"That's right, it will only take a few days."

"No, no, no," Jian Jian quickly refused. She was already conspicuous enough, so she should leave this opportunity to others.

"Just add another room on the west wall, with a slightly bigger kang and a fire wall."

Several people went over with tools,

"Just one room? Is it enough?"

Liu Weimin could see that this girl was not willing to contribute to anything,

"Okay, if they want a room, just build one, and then rebuild the wall after that."

"It's just a short job, why don't you do it quickly!"

"Don't be so frivolous, this is our own child, fix it well, and then check which part is not tight, and fix it well."

"Brother Weimin, don't worry about this, you can fool anyone but not your own family."

Others also followed suit,

"That's right, what kind of people are we?"

That said, the work at hand was not delayed at all, and in a few minutes, the west wall had been pushed down.

The dust was flying everywhere. Seeing them breaking down the wall and digging out a door, Jiandan just remembered that there was someone sleeping on the kang. He quickly went into the room and found a long piece of cloth and hung it on the door frame to try to minimize the impact on the east room.

After a sweep, there was nothing out of the ordinary in the east room. The curtains that should be drawn were all drawn. It was a piece of cake to come back and wipe the dust.

I didn't think they would come so quickly just now. I forgot about the child. I thought the noise was not small and the child would not sleep well.

As a result, the wall over there was half broken down, and the child was still snoring. Listen carefully, the little snoring came out.