Chapter 195 New Partner

Start from the beginning

Even Xiao Hua was not so white.

The little ones were even more so. When they were having fun, they had no restraint. They followed Hu Zi and ran away in a short while.

Not to mention Xiao Xinxin, even Xiao Hua was left behind.

But this happened a lot, Xiao Hua was familiar with it, and there was no hope if this brother went crazy.

Looking at her little sister,

"Let's stop playing with those guys. I'll take you to my house. My grandma and mom definitely like you."

Xiao Xinxin didn't want to leave this time. Hu Zi, whom she just met, ran away. She was panicking again. She followed Xiao Hua and looked back every three steps.

Xiaohua was considerate and spoke softly.

"Little sister, don't be afraid. I'll take you to my house. There are delicious foods at home. Sister Jian gave them to me. I'll give them to you and bring them back to you later.

Don't worry. If you don't come back, Sister Jian will come to pick you up."

Sister Jian's three words were still useful, which made Xiaodouding feel a lot more relieved.

"Really?"

Xiaohua touched her little hand, not daring to use force.

"Really, really, are you cold? This is my childhood clothes. I'll ask my mother to find some thicker ones later. It's getting cold."

Guarding the old lady and Sun Xiang, and being a pure rural child, Xiaohua knew what she should learn, but her family was reluctant to let her go.

Xiaohua spoke naturally, and Xiaodouding soon let down her guard. When she arrived at the door of Liu's house, the two children were already chattering.

After opening the door, Xiaohua shouted,

"Grandma, Mom, look who's here?"

This shout not only called out the family members, but also scared Xiaodouding and hid behind Xiaohua.

"Hua, why are you back? Didn't you go to play with Xiao Jian? Have you seen the child?"

"Mom, why don't we go and take a look later? This tiger can't learn to speak."

"Okay, we'll go and take a look after we're done. No matter if it's a girl or a boy, the little girl probably hasn't prepared anything at home."

Xiao Hua waited for a while, but the mother and daughter started chatting. She was so angry that she shouted again,

"Grandma, look, who is this?"

The old lady walked out with a smile,

"Come here, come here, what are you shouting for? What is your sister Xiao Jian doing at home? Why don't you help? Ouch!"

She walked up to her and looked at the little head sticking out from behind her granddaughter. What else could she not understand?

"You brought all the children back? Come in, come in, let grandma see."

The old lady spoke loudly, but her tone was very gentle. Xiao Xinxin pried Xiao Hua to look at her and didn't shrink back.

Xiaohua was very happy,

"Grandma, is the little sister pretty?"

She turned around to show off to her friends,

"This is my grandma, so nice."

Xiao Xinxin blinked her eyes, so nice, so nice, how nice is it?

The old lady caught a word,

"Little sister? She is really a little girl? Sit down and let grandma see her."

There are not many girls younger than Xiaohua around her. Now that she has become a big sister, even her chest is straightened.

"Grandma, do you still have the delicious food that Sister Jian gave you?"

After seeing this, she wanted to share it with her friends. The old lady did not stop her and pointed to the place with a smile,

"It's still in the small box on the counter. You can get it yourself."

The two children were reluctant to eat the snacks given by Jian, so they kept them and took a small bite to satisfy their cravings when they were hungry.

Xiaohua climbed up the closet on a stool, and quickly came down holding the box, and returned to the kang.

"Come here, look, these are all given by Sister Jian, I couldn't bear to eat them all, this is peach cake, this is egg cake..."

The old lady looked at the clothes on the child and naturally recognized that these were her granddaughter's childhood clothes.

"Mom, this is really a little girl, why is she so pretty?"