Dream fluff 🩷

You and Dream were hanging out in his living room, it was a big room since he is quite wealthy.

He suddenly put his arm around you while he was on his phone, you froze but suddenly sighed and looked over at him.

"Clay- why are you cuddling me suddenly?"

You spoke as he put his phone down and looked down at you since you were significantly smaller than him.

"Dude, your basically on lap already.."

Dream laughed as you looked down and saw he was right. Your chin was leaned on his shoulder, your thighs leaning against his and you were leaned over, to see his phone screen. (Idk If that makes sense)

"Oh.. yeah, sorry-"

You laughed and looked back up at him.

You both gently relaxed and closed your eyes, leaning further into his touch.

After a while of Dream and you watching tiktoks, you both fell asleep.

HE LOOKS

HE LOOKS.. OH MY LORD.

Also, addressing the things Dream said to Tommy's mum! Dream needs to apologise, I don't support him on this. Yes, I've grown out of Tommy but there was no need for Dream to say that to Tommy's own mother.

I feel sorry for Tommy and his mum having to deal with crazy Dream stans, like, yes I am sort of a Dream stan but I wouldn't attack someone for this. Especially a grown woman who's son is being talked about.

BUT I STILL LIKE DREAM ANF YES, I DO STILL *CARE* FOR TOMMY AND HIS FEELINGS.

With all that said, I hope you guys enjoyed!

BRO IS SO BABY GIRL 😻

269 words