Dreamxreaderxgeorge pt4

( H/C means hair colour and F/F means Favourite food)

I woke up on the couch and I was laying on Sapnap. I blushed and attempted to wake Nick up. "Morning Sap.." "Morning Y/N" he said playing with my ( H/C) hair, I blushed again. I melted to his touch. I don't like Sapnap tho.. at least I think. I mean.. Do I?.

"Y/N? Love.. you ok?" I blushed at the name. "Y-..yes I'm ok" I whimpered in response. "Awe~ someone's blushing~!" "NO IM NOT- ..." "It's ok love~ Awe! Do you like that name?" ".. I do" "Awe. Cute" "I should probably get going." "No, it's ok. We can have breakfast." "Thank you".

| Breakfast |

Sapnap made us (F/F) He's such a good cook. "I think I should go home to Dream and George.." "I'll come with you!" "Aw. Thank you, I'll go get ready" "ok, have one of my hoodies".

| Getting ready |

Sapnap handed me his dream hoodie. I thought of Dream and how much if an idiot I was for leaving... I wore the hoodie and put on some of sapnap's shorts. "Why don't I just where my own clothes? I have my own trousers" "it's ok, don't worry. I'll wash your clothes, ok?" "Thank you"

| In the car/back at your house |

Me and Sapnap were in the car, him driving and me in the passenger side. We had music on, specifically Yung Gravy (<3). We weren't that far from my house.. I was anxious to see Dream, I was such an idiot. "Sapnap?.." "yes? You alright?" "Yeah.. well, I'm nervous to see Dream. I think he'll be mad at me.." Sapnap looked confused "Why would he be mad? He loves you!" "Ik.. but I was a dick tho" "Don't worry darling, everything will be ok. I promise! ~". We were in my driveway.. my anxious feeling growing worse. "Hey! I'll come in with you ok? It'll be fine, I promise" We turned off the music and unlocked our seat belts. Got out the car and walked in the house, Dream was sitting on the couch.. he looked up at me, he seemed happy. Dream got up and hugged me, grabbing me by my waist and looking down at me with a smile "omg.. Y/N, please never leave me like that again. You scared me.." "I'm sorry.." "It's ok.. I love you" He said as he rested his head on top of mine "I love you too.. where is George?" "He's in his room, would you like me to get him?" "Yes, please" "ok, I'll be right back" Dream said as he let go of me and walked up to George's room. "Told you it would go good, Dream loves you! ok?" "Ik.. I'm so happy he's not mad" I said as I saw George, I run over and hugged him "Hi George!!" "Hi Y/N!" He said as he held my hand and my waist, Dream didn't look too happy about that.. I just tried to Ignore it "Omg.. I missed you George" "I missed you too.. Also, Hi sapnap!" "Hi George.." Sapnap playfully rolled his eyes at the sight of me and George like this "Sapnap, are you staying for dinner?" Asked Dream. "Sure, am I allowed?" "Ofc, Pizza for dinner?" Dream asked as I dug my head into George's chest, he was so warm.. making me want to hug him longer.

I hope y'all enjoyed!! This was a draft for a while- like a while, while.. Maybe December? Idk. I rlly like this one. Anyways, here is your daily reminder that you matter and I love you. Take care everyone <3