BENEFITS

Being part of our hub comes with a few benefits. Here are some benefits that we can offer:

- Easier ways of collaborating with other community profiles. For newer communities, this can be a chance to get your community out there, to be seen through some bigger members we have! Check out our CH directory to know who you'll have an opportunity to collaborate with!

- Share broadcasts with other communities and receive an opportunity to be seen through other communities. An excellent way of attracting new followers, sharing the word of your contests, or sharing new and exciting content on your community profile!

- Social Media coverage.

- Contest feature through our sub-profile CommunityChallenges. CommunityChallenges is a profile that acts as a directory for all contests hosted on communities within CommunityHub, as well as the home for the initiatives we host!

- Offer Spotlights as a prize in bigger contests through our sub-profile CommunityFeature. CommunityFeature can offer anthology, interviews, and reviews as part of a prize for the winners of a contest.

While some of these things can, of course, be achieved without our help, CommunityHub offers collaboration and communication between communities that share the same, or similar, core values as each other.