Taehyung and suga come to their room, Suga without saying anything he goes to bathroom for fresh up.

Taehyung in his mind.
What the hell just happened I was happy I thought now no one can come between us but why the fuck he still alive,.. what if he tells e.every.one no no no this can't be possible he doesn't have proof against me... wait he come back with jungkook and said they are married... but Jimin always loved suga
Then why he married with jungkook...
Did he married with jungkook to expose me. Oh no....no tae forget about him right now just focus on you and suga that's it tae remember tonight is your first night don't ruin it because of your thoughts.yeah just focus on suga only.

In bathroom suga

He was under the cold shower thinking about everything was happening with him

He was under the cold shower thinking about everything was happening with him.he just can't believe the love of his life cheated on him with his brother.

Suga could not control himself anymore and break down...he was crying really hard,he was hurt like someone stabbed his heart with knife.

After sometime he stop and think.

No Suga you will not cry for a cheater like him.... you are not a weak person to cry for him....he hurts you right...... make him regard for cheating on you Suga you have to be strong.

After sometime he come out of bathroom and see Taehyung who was waiting for him to come out.then suga realise that he is married with Taehyung.

Taehyung: you ok ?

Suga: yeah I am.why you asked?

Taehyung: your eyes are puffy that's why.

Suga: hm ... I am ok ... you go and fresh up.

Taehyung: ok.

After fresh up tae come out, and see Suga was going to sleep on couch.

Taehyung: Suga what are you doing?

Suga: what do you mean what I am doing ofcourse going to sleep.

Taehyung: no I mean why you are going to sleep in couch......we can share the bed.

Said with shy face.

Suga: Taehyung you are good person..... but don't expect anything from me like to love and accept this marriage.............. I want sometime to accept this all..... hope you understand me.

Taehyung: don't worry I know in which situation this marriage happened..... but we can try to accept right.

Suga: I think you didn't hear me what I said....... I said that I want sometime...
Please Taehyung.

Said with irritating

Taehyung: but -

Suga: SHUT UP... CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND A SIMPLE SENTENCE HUH......... CAN PLEASE STOP IRRITATING ME.

Said that he lie down on couch and cover himself with blanket.

Taehyung just standing there like a statue he just can't believe that Suga just shouted on him.

Taehyung in mind in anger

It's all because of you Jimin just because of you. I will make your life living hell park Jimin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jikook room

Jimin and jungkook come to the room

Jungkook: you go and fresh up first I will go after you.

Jimin: ok

After sometime they both going to sleep

Jungkook: I will sleep on couch so don't worry.

Jimin: why will I worry? You are the one who saved me... because of I am here only.... thank you jungkook for doing this much for me.

Jungkook: what are you saying Jimin we are friends right and I did all as good friend only so don't think to much ok.

Jimin: ok I will not. ...... jungkook are we doing right.

Jungkook: yeah we are.

Jimin: but what if someone gets to know about our fake marriage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is for today hope you all like it.
💞💞💞

Vote and comment 💖💖💖

Thanks for reading 💜💜💜