The concert

I was front row at the a day to rember concert. They had just started the second song of the night which was my favorite song. I was jumping and dancing and singing along to it when some physico bitch pushed me into the most pit. I fell right in the middle of it and when I tried to get up some crazy ass man kicked me in the head. The last thing I remember is Jeremy looking at me before I blacked out.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
2hours later...

My eyes slowly flutter open to something wet dabbing my head and to whispers of very familiar voices. "Guys guys she's waking up!" I hear someone whisper yell. I heard footsteps coming towards me and u sat up looking at my surroundings. I was speechless when I saw them. A day to remember. Right in my face. Oh god don't fangirl keep it in. I said to myself. "W-were am I?" "Well darling, you're in our tour bus because you got hurt in the most pit.." Kevin said. You sqiunted your eyes "oh... Yeah I remember I got pushed..." "Is your head okay? You might have a bump." Jermy said. I felt my head it hurt when I put pressure on it but I think its fine. "Uh I think its fine" I said. "Okay do you want an ice pack or anything?" "No that's fine". He nodded.
°°°°°°°time skip°°°°°°°
After that they bought me dinner and took me home. We are currently in the driveway of my home. "Okay were here." Joshua says. I get up and head to the door "I'll walk you out" Jeremy says "okay thanks. Bye guys!" I wave to the guys "byeeeee y/n!!!" They all yell in unison. Jermy and I walk out of the bus and up to my front door. We stand facing each other. "...I hope I see you again y/n..." "I hope I see you too..." "Were having a show next week . do you think you can come?" He asks with hopeful eyes. I giggle "yeah I'm pretty sure I can." He smiles wide and hugs me. I hesitate a little before hugging him back. We stay like this for a while before he slightly pulled away. He started leaning in. Our faces inches apart before he finally connected our lips together. Our lips moved in perfect sync before we both pulled away to catch our breaths. He looked down smiling. I blushed. "Um...t-that was amazing" I smiled. "Yeah it was" he laughed "well I have to get inside now."you said. "Okay...goodnight y/n." He said walking away. "Goodnight jermy" you said while going inside. You went into your bedroom and fell on your bed smiling. "That was perfect" you said to yourself before falling asleep on your pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one was requested by katiesalmond I hope you like it

Vote
And send in request please.