Baby Turtle!

Tony Perry

"Tony I'm pregnant". No that's to calm. "Tony I need to tell you something-" no that sounds like I'm breaking up with him. "Tony I went to the doctors today and--" that sounds like I have something wrong. "Ugh why is this so hard I just need to tell him I'm pregnant." You said to yourself. At that moment you heard something drop. You looked to the doorway to see tony standing there mouth hung open. "Y-youre what?!?" Tony asked in disbelief. You looked at tony "I'm pregnant..." Tony came closer to you. You were afraid he was going to hit you but instead he brought you into his embrace. You sighed and Hugged him back. "Were going to have a baby?" He asked smiling. You nodded smiling like crazy. "OH MY GOSH WERE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!" He said as he kissed you with passion. You kissed back with just as much passion then pulled away to look into Tony's eyes. "I thought you'd be mad and leave or hit me or something.but I'm glad you didn't." You said looking down. "Baby I would never hit you Or leave.ever" you smiled kissing him. He kissed back then put his hands on your stomach. And whispered. "Hey baby turtle its your daddy and I just wanted you to know that we love you so much even if you aren't born yet and you have so many crazy uncles. Once I Tell them that you're in your momys tummy their going to be sooo Happy!! Just wait till you're born you're going to have So many friends and uncle Ronnie has a daughter that you can play with named willow oh and and uncle kellin has Copeland and oh my gosh I'm just so happy well I'll stop talking now so you can. Bye baby turtle.I love you." You laughed at tony being so cute "You're so cute tony. You're going to be an amazing father." You kissed him. "And you're going to be an amazing mother."

♡'・ᴗ・'♡
Vote and send in request please.