007

"There's things I wanna say to you,,
.outfit in the banner.

Isaac's POV

"Jesus. What have I done??" I groaned.

It's been a week since me and Valerie have been distant from each other, and God, it sucks.

I tried to be chill about it at first.

I think maybe she's just been busy, and so have I.

But I'm genuinely freaking out. There's no way me and her are just done...

We can't be.

"Listen, just talk to her and find out what's wrong and explain whatever you need to." Nathan suggested.

"Wait... you're actually kind of right??" Lee said, nudging Nathan.

"I'm still confused about how YOU even found out, but I get what you're saying."

I thought about what he said.

I mean, it wasn't a bad idea. He is the oldest, so he obviously knows a little something. He's right, I can't know the problem if I don't talk to her...

When Valerie gets home, I'll walk right up to her and just ask her. It's not like she hates me or anything.... she can't.

Right?

Valerie's POV

I FUCKING HATE ISAAC.

It's been a while week. A WEEK. And we still haven't talked.

I wanted to cry so badly. I don't get why, I mean he's just a guy.

But jeez.

I mean it's not like I ever liked him on the first place.

I hated him, I hated his annoying jokes.

I hated his stupid smile.

I hated his fluffy hair.

I hated how close he became to me.

I hated how much him being away affected me.

But even more than all of that, I hated the feeling I got, the feeling I kept getting when he was surrounded by all those pretty girls.

The feeling I kept getting when he was so easily distracted away from me.

I hated how I couldn't hate him.

TIMESKIP

It was later in the day and I finally got home.

When I walked in, everyone was seemingly in their room. I went into "mine" and saw a note that Jackie left me.

-I'm going to a friend's house, see you tomorrow. Love you. - Jacki

'Guess I'm alone.' I thought to myself.

I put my stuff down, and with the little energy I had, I started changing into my pajamas.