Episode 2 - Part 5

Start from the beginning

He was late for eating, as he had a lot of classified work with real members of the U.S. Army and Marine Corps around the Semisphere.

He got a Double Cheeseburger and an extra large helping of shoestring fries. As well as a Victory Sundae.

The Cheeseburger had a little toothpick with an American flag on it, and the Victory Sundae had a "V" on the whipped cream made of chocolate syrup.

Carm's crew was likely at the civilian Burger King, getting an extra large helping of loaded fries, so he was without his crew at the mess this time around.

He sat alone at one of the corner tables, much like he would at his old normal schools he was in a decade ago.

He took out a small pouch from his uniform, the said pouch was given to him from one of those classified meetings.

And he was told to season his food with it.

"Probably loaded with God knows how many experimental chemicals or something." Carm said to himself ripping the pouch open at the "tear here" mark

It was salt.

That's basically all what was in the pouch.

At first Carm was a little surprised.

"Maybe this is supposed to preserve food? I dunno why they give me a salt packet in a classified meeting." Carm said, shaking the salt packet over his fries.

Without much anything better to do, Carm said grace and then proceeded to take a bite of his Classified-salt seasoned fries, since they got cold the fastest.

There wasn't any taste difference, so Carm just decided to finish them off really quick.

Soon enough the fries were gone, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

But when he tried to eat his cheeseburger, he felt a sudden jolt of pain in his abdomen.

And then his arms.

It felt like every single muscle in his body was burning.

"Ow.... frick." Carm grunted under his teeth.

Carm was just about to seek medical assistance when all of a sudden he felt normal again, the pain disappeared, just as fast as it came.

Carm gasped for air a few times before feeling himself.

"I ain't bleeding" he said to himself.

.
.
.

"Something was in that classified salt...." Carm said

=================================================================================

Meanwhile

"The mess hall is probably a graveyard right now" Susilo said

"I know, that's why I'm trying to get away from there." Leovel said.