- CHAPTER 4 -

OMG GUYS WE'RE ALMOST AT 2K READS I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the late update, this ones a bit longer so I hope it makes up for it! Remember to comment, I love reading them :) 

OK ENJOY~

"Welcome home..." Vox slams open the doors to his broadcast room, walking menacingly towards the screens, his smile wide and unhinged. "I'm gonna make you wish that you'd stayed gone, say hello, to a new status quo..."

He sits down in his chair, turning to face the screens as wires attach themselves to the back of his head. "Everyone knows that it's a brand new dawn, turn the TV on!!!"

Vox connects to the internet, and a voice counts down from three before he's revealed as a news anchor. "Top of the hour and we're discussing a certain has-been who has been spotted cavorting around town after a seven year absence. Did anybody miss him? Did anybody notice? More on tonight's program–"

The scene shifts, this time 2 copies of Vox are present in a talk show-like program. "So the radio demon is back in town,"

"Why's he hanging around?"

"What does that mean for your family? Well handily, I've got good news– he's a loser, a fossil, and I don't mean to sound hostile but the demon is a coward!" He sings with venom and hate clear in his voice.

"You can take that as gospel! Pulling my viewers? Impossible. I'm visual, he's barely audible. Stop giving him the time of day, don't listen to a word he'd say, I hope he had a nice vacay, but he SHOULD'VE STAYED AWAY!"

Alastor and Y/N step out of the tailor shop, each with large grins on their faces as they stroll down the street. Y/N looks through the window of a jewelry shop, eyeing a simple necklace with a small deer antler charm, unaware of the demon next to her watching her with curiosity. Alastor glances at the TV screens, his smile becoming strained as he looks at Vox's announcements. "While he hid in radio, we pivoted to video! Now his medium is getting bloody rare,"

Y/N frowns, looking back and forth between the two demons in question. Alastor notices her curious look and gestures for her to follow him. "It appears I have some business to take care of. Would you like to accompany me to my recording studio my dear?" She nods, and the two of them make their way back to the hotel, quickly passing through the lobby and climbing the stairs to the recording studio.

"Hells been better since he split– where's he been? Who gives a shit!"

"Salutations! Good to be back on the air," Alastor sings, broadcasting his voice over Vox's with a cocky smirk forming on his face. Y/N sits behind him on another chair that Alastor pulled in for her, watching the exchange.

"Yes I know it's been a while since someone with style treated hell to a broadcast– Sinners, rejoice!"

"What a dated voice," Vox shoots back in irritation.

"Instead of a clout-chasing mediocre video podcast. Is Vox insecure, pursuing allure? Flitting between this fad and that, is nothing working?"

"Ignore his chirping!" Y/N laughs lightly, noticing how worked up Vox is getting while Alastor seems to care less.

"Every day he's got a new format,"

"You're looking at the future, he's the SHIT THAT COMES BEFORE THAT!"

"Is Vox as strong as he purports, or is it based on his supports? He'd be powerless without the other Vees~"

"Oh please,"

The Show Must Go On || Alastorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें