Part 1

Buary popular and high demand, Everyone wants me to make the chapter of the kitties turning human so....

ON WITH THE MOTHER FUCKING SHOW!

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 1

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

You woke up in the early morning of 7am to see that Douma was already awake and sitting on your chest as he meowed which was waking all the other cats up. You smile and pet Douma.

"Good morning, Douma."

Douma purred and rubbed his face against your hand. You sat up and went to get your morning started. You placed the cats breakfast down and watched as they all started to chow down. You got yourself some coffee and started to cook your own breakfast. After breakfast, You got dressed and made sure to kiss all your cat goodbye before leaving for work.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
5 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

After you got home from work from work, you had to get more water for the cats because the cats won't drink tap water. Once you got home, you fed the cats and watered them. After you fed and watered the cats, you did what you usually did with Muzan and read a couple for books with him. Then you took all the cats out for a walk. After a day full of just doing what the cats wanted to do, you got ready for bed.

"What a day...At least I get to sleep it away. Are you ready for bed?"

All the cats meowed in agreement. You smiled and got the kitties ready for bed. After all the cats were in their beds and your bed, you layed down and fell asleep.

Later on in the night, as everyone was asleep, all the cats started to glow a light green...

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖
𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

Aizetsu was the first to wake up. He sat up but looked down to see that his paws weren't paws anymore. He looked around to see that everyone else was human. He freaked out at first but only knew one thing to do. Wake you up. He stood up and walked over to you. He poked your cheek a little until you woke up.

Once you woke up and looked dup at him, you screamed and fell off the bed, which caused everyone else to wake up. You backed away until you hit the wall. You were now surrounded by your cats- well now demons who were now starting at you.

What will happen...?