Chapter 2: The Green Fairy and the White Rabbit

The great creator god of Orario, Ouranos, was in a deep trance, a pensive expression on his face. He looked like a sculpture sat on a throne.

"Hmmmm...."

"What is it?" the mage servant of Ouranos, Fels, wrapped in black robes, asked.

"The Dungeon..." Ouranos began, "...appears to be in pain.... in distress..."

"Distress? The Dungeon itself?"

"I cannot tell clearly from here...but something seems to have caused it a great deal of pain. And it's trying to send a message," the god revealed.

"What message?"

"It's hard to discern.... It's not a message, it's a warning...."

Fels stood in front of the great god, speechless as the man's long silver beard quivered.

"Beware.... Medusa....."

The words were heavy, the air tense.

"Medusa...?"

The black-robed mage asked quietly, as if trying to confirm they had heard correctly.

"Tyratryx... lives..."

"The tyrant?"

"That's right," Ouranos confirmed. "The ancient name of Medusa."

"But how? I thought all the Xenos—"

"No... One is missing."

Fels looked up at the deity on his throne.

Ouranos's gaze remained fixed on the floor as the words continued to pour out of his mouth.

"Fels...." Ouranos commanded, with a tone of gravitas and urgency.

"Yes, my lord?"

"Send word to Hermes."

The great deity raised his head to look directly at Fels, the mage's face obscured by a hooded black robe.

"A great and ancient power lies dormant inside Nine Hell... the skill Lux Nexus Aegis, exclusive to High Elves of royal blood."

"The skill known as the Light Bond Shield? I thought it was forbidden...?"

"It is. But I will permit its use... but this skill needs to be unlocked, and Bell Cranel is the key.... Tell Hermes that the time has come for the union of the Fairy Queen and the White Rabbit."

"As you wish."

The black-robed figure bowed respectfully and disappeared into the void.

Ouranos's gaze returned to the floor as he continued to ponder in silence.

---

"Beware Medusa..." as those very words left Hermes's divine lips, that very name cast a frigid chill down the spine of Asfi Al Andromeda.

"Medusa?..." the name barely left Asfi's mouth.

"Yes.... I'm afraid so, but fear not, my Asfi. There is still hope."

Hermes leaned back in his chair, a cryptic smile playing on his lips as he regarded Asfi across the desk. "On the creator god's divine decree, the Light Bond Shield within Riveria Ljos Alf must be awakened... and Bell is the only one who can do it."

Asfi's brow furrowed, her mind racing through the implications. "Riveria and Bell? But why??"

Hermes shrugged, his eyes glinting with mischief. "That is the divine will of Ouranos. We don't ask questions, we just need to make it happen."