Introducing Some More Characters💖

VIHAAN'S FAMILY➡️

ABHIMANYU RATHORE(Vihaan's Father): A loving man who loves his wife and children and cares for them.His first priority is his wife & second priority is his children and family.Then comes his Business.He is that hardworking sole which was behind the huge sucess of Rathore Business.
After him,the whole credit for the sucess of the business only goes to our hero!!

AKSHARA RATHORE(Vihaan's Mother):A Caring Mom and Wife who is full of kindness even for strangers.She is strong enough to fight against the world if it comes on her loved ones.

ABHIR RATHORE(Vihaan's Small Brother;Akshara and Abhimanyu's son):Talking about his character- then cheerful,careless,strong,protective & caring are some words which may express him. He is the youngest in family but wisest.

PREESHA RATHORE(Vihaan's Chachi & Rudraksh Rathore's Wife): She and Akshara are just like sisters,they share a beautiful bond beyond being Devrani(Husband's younger brother's wife)and Jethani(Husband's elder brother's wife).She is very kind and treats all the children with same love. But she can't be most loving for all children as this award only goes to Akshara.

RUDRAKSH RATHORE(Vihaan's Chachu & Abhimanyu Rathore's younger brother):He too has done a lot for the business. He is strong and protective.He has always been walking on the path shown by his brother.His brother is just like Ram for him and he is his Lakshman.

KASHVI RATHORE(Preesha and Rudraksh's Daughter;Vihaan's cousin;known as Pihu):She quite humorous and cheerful but has a very delicate heart.She loves fashion and shopping too.Well she is very cute.She connects with people easily.She loves being with Adhira.

SUMITRADEVI(Vihaan's Dadi): She is the eldest in family and takes all the decisions for the family.Vihaan loves her the most and respects her too.She has played an important role for kingdom of Mewar as a Queen,especially after her husband's death(Late Adityanath Rathore).She has been always a kind hearted person but stiff when it came to her family and kingdom.

ADHIRA'S FAMILY

RAJVANSH SINGH(also known as RV)(Adhira's Father): He was Business partner of Rathore Business and Abhimanyu's Bestfriend.He is the world's best father for Adhira.He can sacrifice his life for her and his family.He was quite friendly man.

PURVI SINGH(Adhira's Mother;Ranjvansh's wife):She loves her children can do anything for her children. She's Bestie of Akshara and also her childhood friend.They are like die heart sisters.They both treat each other's children like their own.

ARJUN SINGH(Adhira's elder brother & RV and Purvi's son):He is a very protective brother who has kept his sister like nut in shell.He had always protected and supported her since her childhood;Adhira also thinks she has got a gem like brother.He is too friend of Vihaan.

MORE CHARACTERS💫:

AHAAN VEER MALHOTRA: Vihaan's childhood friend and Bestfriend who has always been with him-Hapiness or sadness;He has his own business.He is Vihaan's crime partner too.

ISHQI : Adhira's Bestie and childhood friend.She has always been supportive and loyal for her friend.(She will be soon Ishqi Ahaan Malhotra; their story is not started yet!!)

Kartik Malhotra(Ahaan's brother); He is best friend of abhir.He has always supported women empowerment and wants his wife to be working.He loves cooking food.