"Welcome to the most important class in U.A. high! Think of it as hero-ing 101! Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro, and what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it!! Today's lesson.. will pull no punches!" All might said, holding a small card that said "𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞".

"But one of the keys to being a hero iiiiis... Looking good! These were designed for you based on your quirk registration form and the request you sent in before school started!" A few cheers surrounded the room as suitcases were appearing from the wall.

"Get yourselves suited up! And then meet me at 'Training Ground Beta'!" He ordered.

Thank goodness Mr. Aizawa told me about that quirk registration form...

FLASHBACK...

Mr. Aizawa, who had gotten my number when I told him about my phone, called me out of the blue. Usually, I'm the one who starts conversations, so this has to be important.

"Hello?" I asked. "Y/n. Have you checked your mail? It's about the clothing allowance for your hero costumes." He asked. "Ah, yes. I just got it!" I told him. "Right. And you are aware that you were only recently added as a citizen of Japan about 2 weeks before your entrance exam?" he asked. I nodded and hummed.

"Well, when you got your physical, you were still unaware of your actual power at the moment, so you were registered as quirkless. You need to go to city hall and get your quirk registration re-done. It's simple but mandatory. If you don't, you'll get recommended a costume that won't assist you." he explained. "O-oh. Alright! Thank you, sir!" I said. He only grunted and hung up.

FLASHBACK END...

Me and the rest of the males walked to the locker room to change into our costumes. When I opened mine, Luvi looked really happy about how it turned out. I didn't want to have anything flashy like... whatever that blond, sparkly guy had. I was able to put my costume on without much effort and I looked at myself with the mirror Luvi was holding up for me.

"Hmmm, not bad! We had the same kind of idea, Y/n!" Kaminari said

"Hmmm, not bad! We had the same kind of idea, Y/n!" Kaminari said. I smiled. "Yea. Thanks. Yours looks nice, too." I complimented.

As we all walked to the front, I noticed that someone was missing... Oh! Midoriya. He arrived pretty late, so that's probably it.

Luvi hopped off of my shoulder, signaling he was going to Uraraka, so I smiled and let him go. I decided to walk up to Jiro.

"Hey, Jiro! Your costume's nice. Really suits you." I said. Her face went a little pink, but she nodded and thanked me. "Yours is too.." she mumbled. "Thanks! I was kinda worried about the repeating logos on my costume, but I guess I don't mind it," I admitted.

I then heard Luvi use 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘱, but I don't know why. That's when I saw it. He smacked the purple guy. I also saw Midoriya look at him weirdly. It seemed like Luvi had a reason for it, so I didn't scold him.