Background info

The people of Terrain are peaceful and friendly the complete opposite of Viltrumite's and their natural born enemy.  Terrariums have mystical abilities and telekinetic powers,energy blasts they heal faster and they have long lifespans their just as strong as Viltrumite's. (Basically like a mix of Starfire and Raven from teen titans) For some unknown reason Viltrum hasn't tried to take over Terrain.

Akira left Terrain. Even though she loved her home planet and people she was always curious about the rest of the universe. The only sad thing about her leaving is that she can never return that was the rule and hardly anyone left because of that rule. But Akita made the hard decision to leave. She traveled the universe for years until she settled on a place called Earth. What she didn't expect was to find a Viltrumite on earth. Being natural born enemies  Akira went to fight the viltumite but was shocked to find that he did not engage in battle which is not in the nature of a Viltrumite. She was able to restrain him and he made no effort to escape.

"Why are you not fighting! You are a Viltrumite aren't you?!" She demanded "Yes I am, but please believe me when I say I'm not here to conquer this planet" the Viltrumite said "Lies! your people are known across the entire galaxy for conquering worlds why should I believe anything that comes out of your mouth!" Akira spat she went to attack him once more but he said "WAIT!" She paused "Look around you does this planet look conquered to you?" She looked around the planet looked peaceful "I've been here for months and I have not conquered this planet" the Viltrumite smiled.

"Why haven't you?" Akira asked confused she still kept her guard up "I will not lie, when I first came to this planet I had every intention to take over it, but then I saw the beauty of this planet, of its people and I could not" the Viltrumite smiled "I now understand how wrong we have been" Akira released him

"Come let me show you earths beauties" he smiled Akira still had her guard up. The more he showed her around the city the more she started to trust him. "What is your name Viltrumite?" Akira asked "Nolan, what about you?" He asked "I am called Akira" Nolan laughed "Are you always so formal?" He smiled.

Akira was able to adjust to earth pretty quickly thanks to the help of Nolan,they became good friends both being form outter space, Akira later joined the guardians of the globe she became a hero under the name Celestial. Both her and Omni-man had children around the same time. Even when Akira was pregnant she was still fighting and protecting the people of earth,her husband Jay didn't worry to much because he knew how strong his wife was. She gave birth to a baby girl named Y/N.

Celestial/ Akita's hero suitCreated by bing Ai artYou don't need to imagine her as black if you don't want to she can be any race this is just how I pictured her in my mind

Created by bing Ai art
You don't need to imagine her as black if you don't want to she can be any race this is just how I pictured her in my mind.

Celestial/ Akita's hero suitCreated by bing Ai artYou don't need to imagine her as black if you don't want to she can be any race this is just how I pictured her in my mind

Hero name Mystic
Y/N's hero suit can be whatever you imagine it to be, but this is how I pictured it in my head so I drew it but again it can be whatever you want it to be. I didn't draw a mask but she wears a simple black in my mind.

Y/N's powers started to develop when she was 15, she had developed pretty much all the same powers as her mother just not as strong yet due her age Y/N joined Teen Team not long after becoming a hero.

She became good friends with Atom eve or just Eve she was shocked when she learned they went to the same high school. Y/N left Teen Team after a year of being on the team she wanted to go solo so she did.

Y/N told Mark about her powers the minute they begin to manifest. Mark and Y/N grew up pretty close both their parents being super hero aliens for outter space and being good friends made it was easy for them to bond. He begged Y/N to take him flying because his dad wouldn't. He knows she's a superhero.