mmmmmmmm

You picked it up in your arms as you continued to kiss all over its adorable face, it kept kissing you back and wrapping itself around you as response.

     You never wanted to let go of it, it was so nice to hold in your arms, to kiss its warm lips. Your grip tightened causing it to exhale sharply with a little squeak. The adorable sound only made you keep loving it more.

     You couldn't hold it up forever, your arms weren't that strong, so you took it out of the kitchen and to the couch. You sat down with it in your lap, it looked so adorable. You could feel yourself heating up and your body having a physical reaction to the feeling. The more you looked at the creature, the more time you spent with it, the more in love you felt.

     Your brain was at war with itself. One side of you was panicking thinking about what if it was wrong, what if it's not human enough for this and you're some weird pervert. The other side was thinking about your hands on its body and your lips stuck to its.

     You stopped thinking and let your body take control, gripping its waist like you'd never let it free and continuing to kiss it. It made a delighted little squeal sound and put its hands on your back.

     You wanted this feeling to last forever but you also didn't want to take things too far. You kissed and kissed until you felt like you were suffocating. You wanted to keep going but you could tell it was getting a little tired.

     You laid down and pulled it into your chest, holding it while it laid with you. You could feel their heart beat against yours and it made you feel more flustered. You didn't want to go further but you let your mind wander a little, thinking about how much you wanted it but knowing not to do so. You  snuggled with it listening to its breath while it fell asleep laying on you.

     You gently stroked their back and started to also drift off. You knew at the moment you wanted nothing more than it.

Sorry for the short chapter
I try to write at least 500 words but I have a really bad headache today and plans so I can't write as much as I was hoping