3

POV DAHLIA
10 October 2022
Paris, France

I decided to take a little vacation to get my thoughts together, after Pedro's father asked me about my ex I got sad, I really need to move on because I always feel guilty for moving on. David was really my person and my confidant. I think it because of him I can't move on. Elena pushed me to take a vacation alone and she would take my son so I accepted after she convinced me which was very hard. With Pedro we haven't talked since I left his house but I stayed in touch with Ana but I didn't tell her where I was because i feel like it's Pedro who is pushing her to talk to me.

So today I went out to shop a little for me, my son and of course Elena because she truly deserves it for always being there for me and my son. She always helps me with everything. After I was done I got lunch then went back to the hotel to relax a little because I was shopping for a couple of hours and I was just so exhausted so I wanted to take a little nap before I went out to explore the city.

I just woke up from my nap and went to get ready for going out.
So I got ready and headed out and got a cab and then explored. It was so nice to see, I went to see the Eiffel tower and then arc de triomphe and so on. It was magnificent to see. I then went to a little cute coffee shop near the Eiffel Tower and had a little coffee and then went back to my hotel to take a shower then I went to sleep.

16 October 2022
Barcelona, Spain

I got back yesterday morning and spent the day with my son and Elena. I also got a call from David's parents and they want to meet Elijah which I couldn't deny them because they are his grandparents. So I and Elena decided to go back to Sevilla for a couple days and meet our friends and so Elijah can meet his father's family. We decided to go there on Christmas and spend Christmas and New Year there.

I still haven't talked or seen Pedro since the day I went to his house. Until today he came to my house.

Pedro: Hi, he said a little sad

Me: Hi, I said back

Pedro: How are you doing, he asked me

Me: Good and you?, I asked back

Pedro: good, can I ask you why you have been ignoring me?, he asked

Me: I haven't had time to talk to anyone, I said

Pedro: Don't take me for a fool,
I know you have been ignoring me, he said annoyed

Me: Pedro I have other things in my life to do than always speak with you, I said but regretted it immediately when I saw his facial expression

Pedro: I thought we had something special but I guess not, he said leaving me standing and drove away

I felt like shit when Pedro left. I really shouldn't have said that it was wrong of me. I tried to call him but he didn't answer me, i can't do anything about it so I just have to wait for him to cool down.

20 December 2022
Sevilla, Spain

We just landed in Sevilla and went out of the airport. David's parents were there to pick us up because they wanted to meet theirs grandson. When they saw us they started crying. Elijah were very excited to meet them. They greeted us.

David's mother Alice: Omg hi sweetheart it's been a long time since I've seen you, she said with tears in her eyes and hugging me