Chapter 13: Waves

September 5 2023

It was the next day and today Desmond and Annabelle are going out on a date tonight, They were going to the nightclub together as the time was seven thrity five p.m, The evening was quite darker then the night itself as many people were seen going to the nightclub.

Loud music was played as people in the club were dancing, singing, and drinking while enjoying their time like there was no tomorrow, Desmond and Annabelle were seen entering the club while holding their hands, they smiled and looked around the crowded club, They saw people break dancing as Desmond and Annabelle laughed a little.

Annabelle: Look at those moves!

Desmond: Hahaha, They sure are enjoying themselves

The couple were seen walking while watching the people, They took their seat and smiled at each other as Annabelle said something to him.

Annabelle: Do you know how to break dance?

Desmond: *Laughs* Should i show you?

Annabelle: Actually, no, I dont want you to break your bones.

The couple shared a laugh at the joke as Annabelle began holding his arm as Desmond smiled and kissed his cheek.

Desmond: It's fine, love. But im willing to risk it, actually.

Annabelle laughed again as Both of them looked around the club with a smile on their face, They ordered a drink for themselves as the couple were seen drinking, Annabelle was still holding his arm as Crowe was smiling at her, admiring her face and thought about how adoreble she was. Annabelle noticed he was staring at her as Desmond smiled again.

Desmond: Just admiring you.

Annabelle: *Smiles* You really make me feel special, Desmond.

Desmond: You're always special to me.

Annabelle: To be honest, no one has made me feel this way, and i always wished someone dod, However after i met you. I found someone who can spoil and love me.

She gave a cheeky smile as Desmond chuckled and smiled at her, He looked into her eyes as He touched her, She blushed a little and looked at him.

Desmond: I'll be there for you, Annabelle. And I promise I'm going to love you.

 And I promise I'm going to love you