Chapter 2: He is coming

Akshara's POV:
He was looking at me like he will kill me right away.....
As soon as he finished his conversation he spoke to me that, wait for me I'll see you later... There's something more important for me to handle...
I ignored him and went to room...
Ma came to me and said, beta if you need anything come to me.. I'll always be there for you...
I said, Thank you Ma....
Ma told me that," if you feel bored come to me, if you don't mind I wanna ask you about yourself...."
I replied in just "ok"
She left the the room..
I was very tired all day I went to sleep...
-After 2 hours-
My phone ranged...
"Hello...who is that???"I asked in sleepy voice..
I heard a loud voice that woke me up immediately, Akshara!! Where are you??
I shuttered, "Pa.aa.pa..., My boss gave me very important project , I won't be able to come!! Sorryyy pa..."
He hanged the phone without reply..
I am sure he must be very angry😅...

I thought to go down to look for Ma..
Maaa.. Ma..Where are you??Ma....
I shouted and she was sitting in the living room watching some drama...

She looked at me and switch off the TV and asked me to sit besides her

Come bachha, Sit here...she said.
She said with very deep emotions in her eyes putting her hand on mine...
You know, I don't know why? but I feel like I know you very well..

I asked her,"Didn't you wanna ask me about me..."
Yeah...yeah.. ofcourse I want she replied hurrily.
Why did you married him?? You don't even know him..!! She asked
I replied- I don't even know who you all are?? (Very beautiful lie) I don't know how did I got married, I just landed from Italy and someone kidnapped me....
She saw me and said in surprising way, What you were in Italy???
I replied in yes...
In between of our conversation Eshanth came and he asked me to go with him..
I ignored him and refused to go with him...
He replied in a loud tone, You dare?? You are in my house right now.... Come with me..
I saw him and did hmmmh...and go with him

He asked me
Why are you here?? What do you want??
I starred at him, You are asking me this... You married me, You kidnapped me... And now asking me, what do I want... Idiot...
What... What did you call me??he asked..
Idiot... You are idiottt..
You dare calling me this...he threatened me..
Hmmhh I dare... Mr.Idiot
One more time you spilt this word I will sew your mouth....He said angrily..
In between a man came inside and told him, Bhai, now he is coming to India....
(Wait... He call him Bhai, it means he is Arjun...)
He replied, who is coming???
Arjun replied,Mafia boss!!! Now he is coming to India....
What the heck?? Isn't the world except India enough for him...why the hell he is coming to India?? Idiot replied..
They left...
I called Mr.Russo (My secretary) and asked him, How the hell did here everyone knew that he is coming??
He stayed quiet..
Mr.Russo I am asking you something.. I asked him in stern voice..
With whom are you talking in this stern voice?? Someone asked me standing behind me and guess what who is he?? Arjun...
I lied that I was talking to my employee...
He was in hurry that he left without asking me who am I and what I am doing here...
As soon as he left I told Mr.Russo that I want you delete all my information on social media..
I am very sure as I am living here he will go through my profile...
(Typical protective man towards family)

So this ends here...
Next chapter is coming soon..
What do you think about this mysterious guy??
How does Akshara knows him??