Feelings...?

(Okay, okay I know it's short for the first part but I promise the next part will be A LOT longer‼️)

You walk down the halls of Big Mom's castle when you suddenly see a room door that is cracked open. Out of curiosity, you peep inside, hiding behind the door frame. As your eyes scan the room you can see your superior crewmate — but more like a friend — one of Big Mom's sons, 48-year-old Katakuri. Katakuri is reading a book on his desk with a dimly lit lantern on the side of him. He doesn't even have to look up to know which subordinate is at the door, he seems unamused and indifferent.

"You're quite the enigma, aren't you? What brings you to my room?"

The room was dimly lit by a singular lantern. The lantern's feeble light casts elongated, dancing shadows across the worn stone walls. The large, ornate wooden table that Katakuri was reading his book on held the weight of dusty tomes and forgotten scrolls, each telling a story of a bygone era. The air is thick in the atmospheric room of the castle.

You stare up at the extremely tall, large, and muscular man. He has short spiky crimson hair and sharp, intense, crimson eyes, highly arched eyebrows, and prominent lower eyelashes under each eye. He wears a massive light ragged scarf that covers his mouth and reaches his shoulders. Katakuri's intimidating nature and unparalleled strength are quite gruff to others, but he has a different side, a compassionate and protective side, especially towards the people he was really close to...that includes you....

Katakuri raises his brow, "well, what is the matter? I'm a little occupied at the moment..." He says sternly.

You snap out of your daze and quickly reply. "I..." you suddenly stop, it seems that you're nervous, and Katakuri notices this.

"It's alright... no need to explain yourself...." Katakuri speaks softly, yet his deep voice is still startling...you look at the floor and sigh. Katakuri sets his book down and slowly rises from his chair.

You see the book and look at it curiously, "What are you reading?....".

Katakuri raises his eyebrow, "I'm glad you took notice.." he gently grabs the book and kneels down to hand the book to you. "Here, take a peek" he gives you a warm smile, but you can't see it because of the scarf that covers his mouth.

You take the book and curiously inspect it. "Hm...the story of... "Noland the liar"...." you exclaim, amazed.

"Yes..." Katakuri spoke softly.

You looked up at Katakuri with a warm smile on your face. "I'm surprised anyone reads this book anymore... I'm pleased to see such a great story can be read once again..." you state.

Katakuri smiles warmly, "I find the story quite remarkable".

He sighs, "Anyhow, let us have a talk". Katakuri gently seized the book from your hands.

You look up at Katakuri with an inquisitive look, "have a chat about what?..." you say suspiciously — you thought you were in some sort of trouble. Katakuri just sighed and placed the book back on his table. He gazes back down at you, his intimidating height doesn't make him any less scary.

"Let's just chat ...we haven't been talking that much" Katakuri crosses his arms across his broad chest.

"I suppose so..." you reply with a soft smile, and Katakuri returns the smile. "Do you suppose I could ask you a question?..." you say nervously.

Katakuri raises his eyebrow, "Yes...of course".

You take a deep breath in, "Could you tell me why you wear that scarf? It's the middle of summer....".

Katakuri's face went dark and he glared at you, "Next question". He spoke bluntly. You felt even more nervous now, you thought he said he wanted to chat?...

"Okay...well—" You were interrupted by Katakuri.

"I have a question" He sounded very serious — more serious than usual. "Why do I find you so..." The look on his face quickly changed. "Why do I find you so...attractive?"

Well...this took a sharp turn...