He said looking at me and not even he blinked for a moment.

I looked at him with wide eyes. I  am puzzled.

" What I did was wrong. Extremely wrong! I should die for the sin I have committed and weather it's Allah,
Or  Bhagwan ji. None will accept this when I will go to them. For me, allah will close the doors of jannat and bhagwan will close the doors of swarg. I m a lier, but ashlesha what I said right is not a lie. Really not a lie, I really really love you. I fell for you, I love you really Ashlesha. I mean it from the bottom of my heart."

He stepped close to me and held my hand in his lovingly.

" I promise you I will mend all my mistakes which I have made till now. I promise I will never you against your any right decision, I promise you I will be forever loyal to you and I will erase the concept of 4 wifes for me, I promise I will never be a hurdle in your way to sucess, I promise you I will always protect you and worship you as Devi."

His eyes became teary.

" I promise you you will be my ardhangini  till my last breath, I promise you you are my shakti for my entire life. But if still you want to leave this relation I will not force you but I will request you to please forgive me"

" I don't promise you anything. But I will give a chance to this relation. We can be friends right? I don't know about love but I think we can be friends and love each other later. Is it oky with you?"  I said.

Tears started flowing down his eyes. He hugged me.

But it was a genuine hug, hug with emotions, hug with love.

I hugged him back tightly, I don't know why I forgave him but I did.

I think I should give him a chance. I can. Can I?

Yes I can!

" You forgave me?" He asked inbetween our hug.

" Yes" I said with a chukle.

" Thank you so much Ashi" he said tightening his grip around me.

" Well, I see I got a new name" I said breaking the hug.

But we were still in each others arms.

" Ohhhh sorry sorryyyy. I came at wrong time." Sidhya said turning her face away.

" Come inside, sali sahiba" Arsal said still holding me.

" What are you doing? Leave mere!" I said struggling to free myself from his strong arms.

" let her see, how much I love her sister" he winked at me.

I blushed.

Blushed? That too because of a guy?

Yesss.

" Actually, maa sa is calling you both for lunch. If your romance is done then please come downstairs, Rajkumari sa and jiju sa"  She said with a smirk.

" Coming" Arsal said and left me.

" You go I am coming" I said to him and rushed towards the bathroom.

I quickly fixed my appearance and most importantly I filled my partition with sindoor. 

I brushed my hair and tied them. Washed my face quickly and moisturized my skin fastly.

Then I rushed down towards the dining table. The aroma of spices activated my salivary glands.

We finished our lunch and went to my bedroom.

I lied down.

" Had your medicines?" He asked.

" No, please pass me the medicines" I said with my eyes closed.

" Tired?" He asked passing me the medicines and water.

" Yes" I took the medicines in my mouth and drank water.

" Oky, you rest we will leave in evening" he said and I smiled.

" Come lay beside me"  I spread my hands wide inviting him to hug me.

He wraped his arms around me and rolled over the bed.

Happy holi once again.

So, arsal confessed.

Hope you liked the chapter I tried my best.

Do vote, comment and follow.

Your author
- 🎀krishti🫀