Accidental Murder- Part 19

Start from the beginning

SW: What if judges think our song selection is old school?

SA: I dont think song selection as a criterion for judgement . And i think this i classic song which redefines music and anyone with a good music sense would definitely love this . I would like to remind you that our performance, chemistry and our excellence in this art form is the deciding factor!  Waise swara we should award you as the best overthinker !

SW: Sanky, We have to practice one last time before stage. I called you for the same but see how irresponsible you are! Giving out gyaans at an inappropriate time! 

SA: Wahh madam, you are a pro at changing stances without proper notice too!

SW: Now please faltu baat mat karna! come soon to the backstage for rehearsals .

SA: On the way biwi!

SW: Chup.

SA: I'm planning to reveal our relationship after this INTERNA ..

SW: We will sanky!

Swara and sanky practice sincerely while the competition commences . The first pair has already started their performance while ankit and team reach the back stage.

AN: Bud!

SA: Dude!

AN: I saw sakshi di at your college entrance 

SA: kya?

AN: what if she sees you two performing ? what might happen?

SA: Please go stop her yaar !

AN: Do you even think i never did that? i did and failed miserably !

SW: What can be done now ?

SA: I'm sorry swara I gotta go !

SW: Sanky .....

Sanky rushes ignoring swara's call while ankit watches on..

SCENE 3: SAVIOUR

The contestants are seen performing with extreme grace and the are giving out sizzling , stupendous performances leaving the judges awestruck.

Swara looks helplessly at ankit and prays ..

SW: Ankit , what's wrong with him ? where did he go? He didnt leave me alone right?

AN: He never does that swara, hopefully not! and you should be the one who must be hoping and pinning hopes and trust on him. 

SW: Call me someone who doesnt trust her loved ones ankit..my life has been such and with sanky im trying to mend my heart . To be honest we are healing each other with love! 

AN: don't worry swara! He must have gone to figure out a way ..

The frame shifts to sanky talking to someone over phone. He smiles as he ends the call and rushes towards sakshi.

SA: Di, aap?

Sakshi: Why are you here as if you knew i'd be here. It was supposed to be a surprise !

SA: Woh di, I just came to check with our staff and i have to perform next .. 

Sakshi : Then I have come on the right time , chalo !

Sakshi gets a call and her face lits up immediately . 

Sakshi: Uhm sanky , I have a commitment and i gotta go !!!

SA: ( clears his throat ) Seems someone is blushing hard 

Sakshi touches her cheeks and beats sanky lovingly 

SA: Tell us na !

Sakshi : Adarsh would be  here in few hours.. and Im meeting him after we lost our world.. i cant wait to see him, i need to cook his fav dishes as well.

Sanky hugs sakshi and escorts her leave . 

SA: I know jiju card would work this time ! Glad that he agreed for this sudden trip to save me. I'm thankful that he used this chance to save himself and use it to convince di that he hasnt forgotten her.. How can he even stay without di for years? I wonder!

SCENE 4- DREAMS 

Sanky runs to swara and both rush to stage and start performing. Judges display signs of mixed emotions and look highly impressed as they discuss with each other while noting remarks . They applaud and the crowd starts admiring swasan chemistry , they all start singing the song along .

They end their performance and get back stage . Swasan look at each other as ankit notices and plays :

Yeh raatein yeh mausam
Nadee ka kinara, yeh chanchal hawaa
Kasam hai tumhe tum agar mujhse ruthe
Rahe saans jab tak yeh bandhan na toote
Tumhe dil diya hai yeh waada kiya hai
Sanam main tumhaari rahungi sadaa
Ye raatein yeh mausam
Nadee ka kinaara, yeh chanchal hawa
Kahaa do dilon ne
Ke milkar kabhi hum na honge jooda
Ye raaten yeh mausam
Nadee ka kinara ye chanchal hawa

As the judges contemplate with each other and finally announce swasan as winners - Well that has to be the plot all the way right ! So im taking it the way swara wanted . 

They look at each other with pride and embrace . While sanky gets a call saying he'll be there in a moment and rushes to his car.

Sanky drives and as he reaches the main road a blue sedan hits his car ruthlessly and leaves .

Swara who was running right behind sanky gets shell-shocked Shouting "SANSKAAR!!" and  drops her trophy running towards his car... ankit also rushes hearing swara's voice!

SCENE 5: I LIVE ON SEX: 

The guy from the airport lowers his sunglasses and smirks after he had hit sanky's car.. He checks into a hotel .

A lady with shimmering black saree walks and hugs him from behind. She makes him drink a glass of beer while she removes her tie from her hair letting it loose .

She removes his tie and unbuttons his shirt. He touches her lower lips and starts kissing her ferociously . He squeezes her breast and undresses her . He pins her to the wall and licks her navel . He then feeds on her breasts like an animal devouring her fully . 

He kisses around her neck leaving huge teeth marks as the girl screams . He shuts her mouth and sucks her breasts and consummates the sex pulling the blanket over them.

He has sex over and over while the girl cries .

GUY: I had my eyes on you ever since i saw you. You should've agreed in first go. I didnt mean to hurt you, and i cannot get enough of you.

he throws an inappropriate dress and asks her to dress up for the night.

GIRL: please i did as you said..now please leave my parents!

GUY: Ah..that would've happened if you had things my way.. now do as i say !

The guy gets a call with the caller ID displaying the name NIKITHA .

GUY: I'll be there in 3 hours 

He ends the call 

GUY: You are lucky we'll have another dirty ride in an hour and I'll send you off ..and your parents

The girl comes with the dress he threw and he pounces on her as the screen blurs.. With blood stains on his shirt he picks up another call.

LADY: JI, when are you coming?

GUY: In 4 hours..Im just late wifey..so much traffic ..

PRECAP: I Just would like to end the massive episode here. I wanted to give creepy and evil , downtrodden shades to this character . So i just had to add the above scene to show how much of a cheap womaniser he is ! So up with a massive revelation in next episode.