Accidental Murder- Part 19

So back again with this episode and im linking few missed/hidden dots to bring another major revelation . 

The episode starts with swara sleeping on sanky's chest under a heavy blanket . The alarm has been honking for a while and the morning sun has been unofficially showering its warmth on the sunshine couple . 

Swara could feel those hard hot rays burning her face and opens her eyes with much difficulty . She raises her eyes and sees sanky loud asleep. 

SW: He looks like a baby, his cheeks so soft , his lips are so plump and he's so cute ...i wanna kiss your cheeks...muaahhhhh

SA: Who's stopping you wifey ? ( Sanky mumbles without opening his eyes )

Swara blushes hard and tries to get off the bed sneakily while sanky wraps his arms around her and locks her in a tight embrace. 

SW: Yaar , chodo na 

SA: Ahhh.. 5 mins please !

Swara decides to stay in for another 5 minutes resting on his warm bare chest , she could hear his heartbeat as she caresses his face and his hairy chest. She wiggles upwards and pecks on his lips and plants a soft kiss on his cheeks and forehead and gets up from the bed. 

SCENE 1: WHO ARE YOU?

Swara decides that she needs to find out the truth behind her father being involved in sakshi's accident . Swara picks her phone and looks into her wedding pic where her whole family are standing without a small hint of happiness.

Swara's parents haven't been that happy with this marriage because they didn't really wish to get her married to such a huge and complicated rich family who lacked family bonds. Moreover they agreed due to the fact that swara and sanskaar had been found together in mandir with sindoor on her maang and chunri over her head which was witnessed by a fellow relative of swara . 

Thus resulting in their wedding . Since its been almost a year they now have been okay with their relationship and aren't aware of any developments -their divorce or any other thing for that case . 

It's been a while since she last visited her home. She was just wondering how to unveil things .

SW: Like from where do i start? how will i even get to know ? maybe an indirect convo with dad?

swara nods her head agreeingly as if she had figured out some way and starts her vehicle.

The frame zooms to an unknown  person getting off the plane and checking out from the airport . He calls someone and disconnects the call noticing the driver sneakily observing him. He texts " I'll end it for good and then we'll have our happily ever after!" 

SCENE 2: WE WIN AND LOSE: 

Its already that day of the year swara has been awaiting for . INTERNA followed by the moment of revelation later that day. She really wanted to make that day astounding and she was nervous as well. She had lots of what if and buts !

She gets back to real time seeing sanky's call alert on her phone. 

SA: Aap ready Hai na?

SW: So much sanskaar from sanskaar!

SA: Rhyming aut timing mast hai madam

SW: yaar I'm kinda nervous . You remember all the steps na? Dont mess up ! 

SA: Why would I swara ? I do remember everything and we'll win this for sure. Moreover its your dream and you know i wont let anything on loose ends if it is of a matter of concern for you . Your dreams matter a lot to me swara !