ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ sᴍᴏᴋᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

And prices dropped to celebrate!

The black man was leaning against a rock and holding a fishing rod firmly in his foot. The sky up there was a bright, clear blue and the wind blew gently across his face.

Everything was perfect...

"Hey, you promised me a story", the boy sitting next to him hit him hard between the ribs. Taiyo let out a whistle but otherwise he didn't react.

"I'll give you one... As soon as we have something to eat. I'm hungry but I don't know about you", the boy responded and let his hood fall, showing part of his dark hair.

"Why don't we go to a restaurant in the city?"

"I'm not going to pay for your food. And I am able to cook. And I want to fish right now."

The last point was the most important.

Smoker [it was strange to call the boy that since he didn't... well, smoke] collapsed defeated but didn't stop looking at him. The oldest chuckled. The look reminded him of another boy he was going to meet in the future.

One that would be born in about a year.

"Ah, fish!" The end of the rod was being pulled into the water and the Storyteller caught hold just in time before dinner was lost. "Come here, ocean dweller."

The fire crackled as the fish cooked. Grilled... Or simply burned.

"Here you go" Taiyo gave a stick with half of the fish to chibi Smoker.

Yes, it was easier to think of him that way.

"... thank you."

From the way the boy's stomach had turned, he was definitely hungry already.

"You're welcome", the Storyteller smiled as he bit into his fish stick.

And he burned his mouth.

"Aaaaah, it burns!"

Chibi Smoker snorted and carefully took a bite of his own food.

"Now... Do you want to hear a story?"

"Yes, about a marine."

"And not about any marines. This is the Righteous Marine with a true sense of honour."

"Aren't all marines like that?", the boy frowned, to which Taiyo looked at him thoughtfully before looking at the sea. The sun was about to set in the next hour or so.

"You have to understand that even pirates and marines are human. And like any human being, they can be good or bad or even both. Just as the definition of Justice depends on the person who interprets the word..."

"..." chibi Smoker continued eating without taking his eyes off the Storyteller.

"Then you must understand that there are two types of pirates in this world. Peace main and morganeers. The Peace Main sail the seas in search of adventure and freedom, while the morganeers plunder cities and deliberately cause damage and chaos. These two groups of pirates often clash with each other since the peace main prefers to steal their money from the morganeers and the morganeers, on the other hand, do not consider the peace main as real pirates... Well, actually the peace main neither They consider morganeers to be real pirates... In any case, many times people don't see the difference between those two types. The marines might even offer a reward to a person who beats up pirates just because they are pirates too...", the one with golden eyes opened his fist and released the tiny suns into the darkening night.