Cote Reacts to Ayanokoji Part 1

Start from the beginning

Ayanokoji- So this is my new school huh?

The girl from before stood at the top of the step looking at me as if she was about to confront me.

Ayanokoji- She must have noticed me staring. I hope she doesn't get the wrong idea.

Horikita: Why were you staring at me on the bus.

Ayanokoji: I've read that book. It's good. Also, I was wondering if you didn't give up your seat for the same reason as me. I just didn't want to get involved.

Horikita: I'm nothing like you. I stayed silent as a matter of principle.

Kushida- Stuck up Bitch.

Shinohara: You should have given up your seat.

Horikita: There's no point in talking about that anymore. It's in the past after all.

Sudo: Yeah, what's done is done.

Ayanokoji: That makes her worse than me.

Kushida almost fails to stop herself from bursting out into laughter.

Kushida- Deserved!

Horikita: Wah what?

Sudo looks pissed but Horikita calms him down.

Horikita: He wasn't wrong about it so there's nothing left to say.

------------------------------------- (Skip to Classroom Scene) -------------------------------------

Chabashira finishes her introduction.

Ayanokoji- They all celebrate as if they'll receive 100,000 points monthly. Highly unlikely. Even if this school is government-funded 100, 000 points every month adds up to 1, 200, 000 a year. That's 360,000,000 points being given to students every year.

Everyone is shocked.

Haruka: Wow Kiyopon's really smart.

Yukimura- I couldn't calculate all that stuff that quickly in my head. Has he been hiding his abilities?

Hirata: Wow Ayanokoji is a lot smarter than I thought.

Horikita- He calculated all of that? That quickly after only having just heard it? All in his head? Ayanokoji. Who are you?

Ayanokoji- Also, there's the fact that Chabashira-Sensei said "this month".

Yamauchi: Wait so Ayanokoji knew we wouldn't get any points the next month and didn't say anything?

Horikita: Yamauchi. That's a baseless accusation. It's likely that he wasn't completely sure of his analysis yet.

Hirata: I agree with Horikita-San. Ayanokoji-Kun wouldn't leave us out to drown like that.

------------------------------------------ (Skip to Pool Scene) ------------------------------------------

I was sitting next to Horikita at the pool discussing the future of the class.

Kei: why are you discussing with Ayanokoji and not the rest of us?

Hirata: Calm down everyone. Remember that Horikita-San wasn't very open with other people before.

All of a sudden, I noticed her gaze. She was observing me.

Sudo sweats for a second.

Sudo- Was she checking him out? Wait no. Calm down Sudo. You're way stronger than Ayanokoji so if Horikita was in to that kind of thing, then I would win!