𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

THE NEW START

✿.。.:✿.。.:✿.。.

In this Two year's a lot of things has changed " A broken voice said " jungkook isn't that jungkook anymore
He has changed a lot his bubbly personality turned cold and pale.

He is now the incharge of the jeon business after his mother death , he has joined the mafia business and hate every single person he knew.

And Taehyung he is ruthless now his Loving eyes are not loving anymore but just dark orbs planning something every minute.

After his father death his mother has suffered from severe illness , she just couldn't take the fact that his husband is no more in this world and now she doesn't live with taehyung and live in busan as taehyung want his mother to be healthy.

Taehyung doesn't smile anymore his smile is lost somewhere but don't know where , he hates jungkook now very much if he see him infront of him he will tear him off.

Taehyung also declared himself as "V"
The underground biggest mafia and jungkook he declared himself as  "Jk".
And yes he also hates yn she is the biggest threat of his life , he believes he will choke her to death.

But still he has feelings for him no matter how many times he will say this I still believe jk and v have feelings for each other maybe my hallucination but
There love feels real , oh..um.. ya so ok .

And yn where is she ? Oh! That's me silly me *smirks* I am telling the story right now whatever anyway where was I-?

Yn ? Sunoo said as he knocked on the door yn looked at sunoo direction and told him to come " yes sunoo what is it?"

Yn your father he wants you to held today meeting which will be in another city . So my father wants me to go there *irritating voice* hmm sunoo? Will you join me on my quest yn said smirking.

Me ? if you wish lady lee , Then lady lee says YES yn says excitedly but still maintaining cold voice and sunoo he just stared at yn who giggling while thinking something.

Somewhere in Seoul

THEN BURN HIS FUCKING HOUSE jk said shouting his voice was filled with rage and anger as if he wants him dead right now .

" b..but si..rr that would make him more angry and wh...what if go on a lo..oss"

I don't care just burn his mansion I am pretty sure that dog has more than one mansion he is a RICH after jk said mocking the person.

The secetary had no choice left he grabbed the receiver and dialed the number and again he looked at jk but jk was sitting like a king on his chair sipping wine and didn't care at all.

He sighs and said " hello ? Um...this secetary of jeon jk and sir has said destroy the mansion of "V" and make sure to get all the proof of the business.

A deadly auro roamed around the mess of the destroyed and burned mansion with his bodyguards and secetary he looked at the note which was left behind and after looking at it his anger took over him

It said " kim your not so lovely jeon has destroyed your fvking mansion and I got the pleasure I wanted and also I am taking the things which should be mine"