Chapter Twenty three

Start from the beginning

"Go ahead" the older answers, yeonjun take a break of few seconds as he suddenly asked, "Why you didn't went back home that night?" Yeonjun said and soobin got it that yeonjun was talking about that snowy night, yes it was truth, after they comforting each other, yeonjun went back home but soobin didn't.

And why yeonjun know this because soobin followed yeonjun to his house but from far, he didn't have encourage to go near him and he also felt afraid to go back home, he was just a kid back then. Soobin slept at the bench in front of yeonjun's house.

The next day yeonjun saw soobin sleeping at the bench but he couldn't approach because his father was again causing drama at house, when yeonjun finally get free from this he came out from his house but couldn't see soobin there anymore.

"Well, I didn't went To go there, thinking she will beat me again that's why" Soobin answered, more like a whisper but yeonjun could hear him.

"Why do I feel like something big has happened to you Mr Choi? Which impact a huge change in your life?" Yeonjun said, turns to face soobin.

"You're right though, something big has happened and everything took a turn and made everything upside down, the scars didn't left me yet" Soobin replied.

YongRae was sitting at the stairs, hearing their conversation while feeding guilty inside him. But he couldn't do anything.

"I have a big secret, I will tell you when It's the perfect time for it" Soobin said and walked away from there. Yeonjun stared at his way as he saw soobin going away.

"Mr choi?!" He called out, soobin turns back to him. "If you need anything then I hope you will remember that I here" Yeonjun nervously said, but the small smile on soobin's face made him feel less stressful.

Suddenly soobin came back towards him with full speed and pulled him into a hug.

"Thanks" yeonjun was shocked at first, his eyes were wide open but then he pull his arms up and hugged the older back.

The ride of happiness YongRae was going through right now, that he can't explain how much happy he is right now to see them getting along with each other.

"YAHOOO!" he started to dance at the staircase out of happiness while yeonbin was hugging each other at the kitchen.

On the other side

Beomgyu was sitting outside at the garden in front of the small bonfire. He was staring at the fire, mostly spacing out with his own thoughts. It was already night time

He was spacing out then suddenly taehyun came with two glasses and a bottle of wine and put them beside him and sat down beside beomgyu

Beomgyu didn't glance at him and they keep their silence, but then suddenly a soft whisper came from taehyun, "I'm sorry" . Beomgyu came out from his thoughts as he turns to taehyun who was looking at him.

"You-u your sorry?" Beomgyu asked, taehyun nodded his head. Beomgyu chuckled as he shook his head rapidly. "For the first time someone said sorry to me, realising that they were the ones who lied to me not me" Beomgyu says, because in his toxic household, he were the one who had to say sorry for being right, but for the first time he hears someone else saying sorry to him.

"I'm not mad at you, I was upset that you lied to me just like any others but now that you felt guilty said sorry without any insisting I felt kinda relaxed now" Beomgyu added.

"I didn't realise that you would be that upset for a lie, I'm sorry" Taehyun mumbled as beomgyu turns to him with a poker expression. "We're husbands, but I never felt the sparks between us, so at least as friends I was expecting something better" Beomgyu mumbled to him.

Taehyun looked down at his hand as he reached for beomgyu's hand and grab his hand softly which caught beomgyu's attention.

"I know as a husband I didn't perform a better job and as a friend I failed at it too" Taehyun Softly whispered, rubbing beomgyu's hand with his thumb.

"Why? What's pulling you back?" Beomgyu replied with the same tone. Taehyun let out a sigh as he looked straight into Beomgyu's eyes. "Why don't you give another chance to your life?" Beomgyu says.

Taehyun remind silence, he just stared at those beautiful eyes of beomgyu's, don't know what to answers. "I might sounds silly but my past just pulling me back" Taehyun said, breaking the silence between them.

"Is it something serious?" Beomgyu asked, as taehyun let out a deep sigh, looked away from beomgyu but still holding his hand. "I don't know, but this heart break was something I couldn't came over for years" Taehyun mumbled.

"And maybe I would like to share it with you" Beomgyu's eyes widen when Taehyun said this. "Wait -t really......I mean you sure..?" Beomgyu said.

Taehyun nodded his head as he continues to play with beomgyu's hand. "You deserve to know the past of your husband ain't you?" Taehyun softly whispered as he place a soft kiss on top of beomgyu's hand.

 "You deserve to know the past of your husband ain't you?" Taehyun softly whispered as he place a soft kiss on top of beomgyu's hand

Some past revealing time!!!

Taehyun's past would be revealed in next parts and seems like everything is getting on track now!!.

Hope you guys enjoyed don't forget to vote Bye ♥️