Chapter Twenty three

Start from the beginning

She was about to call soobin Again but then suddenly they heard a laughing sound coming from outside and when they turns to the doorway, the queen- i mean sunny was entering with Hueningkai behind her.

"Haha, I didn't know that something will happen like this, hahaha" Sunny was laughing while entering the house, well, hueningkai tripped over his own feet and fall on the ground.

"Can you please shut up?" Hueningkai said but if sunny could stop. But when Irene see sunny her face light up as she got up from the couch and ran to her.

"Sunny!!" Sunny turns to her as her face filled with a wide smile and spread her arms to hug the older.  "Unnie!!!" They hugged each other and soobin rolled his eyes at their interaction.

"These girls are really noisy" Soobin mumbled under his breath and put his palm over his forehead, lean back into his seat.

"I miss you so much Unnie?!" He could hears the girls talking with each other that how much they missed each other and more blah blah. And soobin wasn't interested in that things, he was confused what beomgyu was about to talk.

Beomgyu kept his silence didn't said anything to the older after that and soobin also doesn't bother to bring the topic over. Irene were talking with everyone, she wants to know about beomgyu so they were talking with each other.

Moments later yeonjun called them, that the dinner is ready they should came. The dinner went smoothly but taehyun was kinda stressing since he entered the house but he didn't show it on his face.

Time skip

"Where is your phone? I mean I tried to contact you?" Beomgyu asked as yeonjun scratch behind his neck , forced a laugh then replied, "well, I lost my phone that's why" .

Beomgyu let out a deep sigh then nodded his head, understandably he said, "I don't know what to say, just take care of yourself" Yeonjun smiled as he patted beomgyu's head.

"Don't worry about me, just relax " He said as beomgyu nodded his head and turns to leave, taehyun was already outside the house along with others.

"Okay, let's meet another time-" , "Never came here" Soobin cut off Sunny's words between as sunny glared at him before hitting him at the elbow with her purse.

"Ouch! What do you carry in your purse bitch?!" Soobin yelled, touching his elbow..
"Stone!" Sunny answered and stormed off from there. "Yeah miss dynamite wait for me?!" Hueningkai said while going after her.

"Bye, let's go it's already late" Beomgyu said to taehyun who Nodded and went after him then get into the car. Soobin waved his hands toward them, then suddenly ran toward inside his house, directly went to kitchen.

"Yeah?! Yeonjun what did you said to beomgyu?" He asked while entering the kitchen, yeonjun was doing his own work but he heard the older's voice behind him as he turned to him with a confused look.

"Huh?" Soobin came and stood near the counter as he again asked, "what did you said to beomgyu about this?" .

"Oh, I told him the truth-h, I said him that my father sold me because of money and left me here-" Yeonjun replied.

"But I guess beomgyu knew that I was outside of city-y that's why he seems confused " Yeonjun added.

"Well it's me who told taehyun to say this to him" Soobin said as yeonjun frowned his eyebrows. "And why do you did that?* He asked. "What do you mean? I don't want any connections of you guys that's why but nevermind I changed my mind" soobin muttered.

"I don't know, he seems upset to being lied like this" Yeonjun mumbled then went back to washing dishes, soobin was staring at his back as he take a deep breath. "Btw, Mr choi may I ask you something?" Suddenly Yeonjun said, still not facing soobin, who was looking through the fridge to find something to drink.