So I'm lashing out in an effort to deflect...but it's only pissing him off more.

I hiss my teeth and look to the side, his grip on my neck tightens. I whimper at the feeling and push him.

He furrows his eyebrows, "Answer my question, Where did you go Camilla?" He questions me, his voice aggressive.

I feel my eyes fill with tears as emotions overwhelm me.

Jordan's words from this morning playing in my head. His actions too..

I felt him release in me and I've yet to take a pill..he told me not to.

And a part of me wants to listen to him.

"I went to the bathroom at the club because I was nauseous from drinking, okay! And never feel good last night so I went to bed early! Lucas you a hurt me!" I grab onto his arm that's clamped around my neck. He stares into my teary eyes, I let them fall to persuade him to let me go and believe me.

Manipulative.

He sighs and moves his hand, I push him and let my tears flow.

"Camilla."
I cut my eyes and walk out of the bedroom.

My heart feeling heavy with emotions, i find myself downstairs. Just crying into the throw pillows on the couch.

Not because of what happened upstairs but because of the confusion I'm feeling in my heart.

I love them both...wah me ago do?

I've known and loved Jordan longer but Lucas helped to heal a heart he didn't break.

I feel his hand rub my shoulder and shrug it off feeling guilty.

I don't deserve him.

"Bebe.."

He sighs, "Cariño, lo siento... te amo"
Baby, I'm sorry...I love you.

I don't respond, his arms go under me.
I groan feeling him lift me onto his lap,

"Lucas." My voice breaks, my guilt eating me alive.

He kisses my neck gently, "I'm sorry for getting so angry Bebe, I just heard something and it pissed me off. Forgive me." He lifts my chin, I stare into his eyes and it makes me want to cry even more.

Am I really going to hurt this sweet man?

He looks concerned, "Baby I didn't know you were so sensitive ." I sniffle and hold his cheek.

Am I making the right decision?
The guilt of my actions starts to weigh me down.

I kiss his lips several times.
The same lips you had on Jordan's di-
I ignore my subconscious.

"I love you, I'm sorry too." My voice comes out so soft I doubt he heard. He rubs my back, I sigh.

What the hell will I do?